New High Capacity trim springs

Cornell

LBZ for life
Sep 11, 2006
Minnesota
Well my pan gasket is leaking so I might as well throw these in if I have to drop the pan.

Mike L trans already shifts like a god damn animal though, hard to believe it could be any better. :D

Last edited:

hangenouthere

Diesel tech / Hotrodder
Feb 15, 2010
Smithers BC Canada EH!
Just wanted to say a big thank you to Mike for sending out my HC trim & valve spring kit and his Pressure reg kit for my 06 build looking forward to getting this all done. Well 6 kits because shipping all the way to BC Canada had to make it worth my while. And as always when chatting on the phone his tips and advise are always welcome thanks again Mike Dan @ Fourseasons Automotive.:thumb:

Cornell

LBZ for life
Sep 11, 2006
Minnesota
I've got 2 sets coming my way. :hug: Mike sounded busy and he hates standing in line at the post office :rofl:

I says to him he should try stamps.com and before I even explained it "I don't have time for that"

Mike is good stuff lmao :thumb:

zf>allison

you never had your car.
Apr 30, 2013
elsberry mo
I'm being patient I know he's busy. I sent him a few pms. I'm sure every auto truck on this forum has a set coming lol

zf>allison

you never had your car.
Apr 30, 2013
elsberry mo
Allison's are not wussy sir :roflmao:

Not when someone who knows what there doing tears them apart and beefs em up. I choose manuals because I like driving em. And I will have my crew cab in the 11s with a handshaker one of these days. I don't plan on getting rid of it, there's no damn sticks anymore!

mike diesel

I'm alright.
Sep 6, 2012
SLC, Utah
Not when someone who knows what there doing tears them apart and beefs em up. I choose manuals because I like driving em. And I will have my crew cab in the 11s with a handshaker one of these days. I don't plan on getting rid of it, there's no damn sticks anymore!

11's...:rofl:

I remember my first blow job:D