New duramax rods iv been working on

Pootrol

Aug 24, 2015
Hi iv just finished these up been 7 months in the making made from a forged billets and best maching stations availible heat treaded shot peened etc come with arp2000 equivalent bolts with material test data sheets etc. if anyones interested in trying some send me a pm

4_zpsdmr3ojmg.jpg

3_zpssm3m4gtx.jpg

Awenta

Sep 28, 2014
CT
What's the weight? Have weight matched sets?

Might want to look into being a vendor if you're planning on selling them.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Pootrol

Aug 24, 2015
alot of design and stress testing went into these to be as good if not better then the top brand rods. not another duramax tuner delema. we had all new tooling made just for the forgings

Last edited:

Pootrol

Aug 24, 2015
we have 10 sets finished and 90 more just awaiting final big and little end honing

Pootrol

Aug 24, 2015
because its a h beam of course itll look the same there's no point re inventing the wheel i looked at i beams but this came out better. there in no way a copy i started with a stock lbz rod for dimensions and built it from there.

Pootrol

Aug 24, 2015
price will be 1500 shipped world wide. weights to come just off being lazer etched we have 10 sets ready and 90 more awaiting final big and little end hone

Pootrol

Aug 24, 2015
have them in my own truck makes 800 to tyres. and 2 more engines built with these awaiting fitting to trucks. also the design process they went through with the stress analysis etc they will be fine. also the ndt testing was more then satisfactory. im sorry if this has upset you mike diesel.

Pootrol

Aug 24, 2015
ok like always people are reluctant to change iv had them in for 2 months punishing them and all good. i was just sick of paying 2800 for rods so i did something else. if this is offending anyone please delete it

whitetrash21

put on da damn helmet day
Apr 29, 2008
Vegas
Been a member here less than 6 months, just now reaching 10 posts, selling forged rods for a cheap price relative to what's available and we have no clue who you are. Gotta wonder why people are leery.....:rolleyes:

mike diesel

I'm alright.
Sep 6, 2012
SLC, Utah
Is there really that much of a mark up on carrillos then? If these rods are arguably better and only cost $1500..why do carrillos and all the others average $2700?

Pootrol

Aug 24, 2015
also as for breaking rods iv broken manley rods and carrillo rods did they return my money or oay for damage no they did not. as with any new product they where designed to work like said brands are it not hust a fluke and hope they hold up and work.