New duramax rods iv been working on

c20elephant

C20ELEPHANT
Apr 25, 2013
Phoenix, Arizona
I ****ing hate the way foreigners talk. Makes my ****ing heart skip beats it pisses me off so bad. Jackasses can't even talk in complete sentences and they're so goddamn persistent, drives me bat shit. I'd call him and tell him if you get one more email, your putting a price on his head.

More better, Google to the rescue...:rofl:

我**** ING讨厌外国人说话的方式。让我**** ING心脏跳动跳过它尿尿我如此糟糕。蠢驴不能用完整的句子,甚至说话,他们是如此该死的执着,驱使我蝙蝠狗屎。我打电话给他,告诉他,如果你得到一个更多的电子邮件,你把价格在他的头上

or

Wǒ**** ING tǎoyàn wàiguó rén shuōhuà de fāngshì. Ràng wǒ**** ING xīnzàng tiàodòng tiàoguò tā niào niào wǒ rúcǐ zāogāo. Chǔn lǘ bùnéng yòng wánzhěng de jùzi, shènzhì shuōhuà, tāmen shì rúcǐ gāisǐ de zhízhuó, qūshǐ wǒ biānfú gǒu shǐ. Wǒ dǎ diànhuà gěi tā, gàosù tā, rúguǒ nǐ dédào yīgè gèng duō de diànzǐ yóujiàn, nǐ bǎ jiàgé

WVRigrat05

Wound for sound
Jan 1, 2011
French Creek, West Virginia
Would you prefer they send their message in Chinese?

I just really hate dealing with them all together, seeing that email reminded me of the investors that came out here a couple months back and they about drove me off the deep end, the shit they rattle off and come up with just irritates me sometimes.

Now I'm not saying they're all bad or I hate them period and I'm a racist but some of them just drive me nuts. Just read that email, I can just picture that guy in shitty English speaking 100 mph trying to sell junk.

Last edited:

NC-smokinlmm

<<<Future tuna killer
May 29, 2011
At Da Beach
Speaking of Indians, we have one out here now directional drilling for baker, guess what? He sounds just like a ****ing jihad extremist. I told him to type messages on the pason, not to call me.

Remind him of the crusades. You have to remember history repeats itself, the muslims got real sporty once in the past and the Christians handled it. I'd hate to see anything along those lines in our lifetime, but it seems it's where the muslims want to go with the extremeisum....

LBZ

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 2, 2007
B.C.
Speaking of Indians, we have one out here now directional drilling for baker, guess what? He sounds just like a ****ing jihad extremist. I told him to type messages on the pason, not to call me.
Ha I had a chinese turbine hand from Schlumberger once that used to keep calling me for survey updates every half meter. Couldn't understand him 90% of the time so I too went Pason chat with him. Made life much easier.