NEW BT DieselWorks product!!! Digital DSP-5 switch!

jkholder09

Jan 8, 2012
Maryland
Its the size of a standard 2 1/16" gauge.

Could you make one with micro switches I know that it was the size that was the factor for most guys, some of the squirrells out there like to hide the switch.

I suppose this one would just mount in a a pillar guage pod or something like that, so boost egt and dsp5 all anyone needs.
you need to come out with a matching guage set lol

duratothemax

<--- slippery roads
Aug 28, 2006
Wyoming
Could you make one with micro switches I know that it was the size that was the factor for most guys, some of the squirrells out there like to hide the switch.

I suppose this one would just mount in a a pillar guage pod or something like that, so boost egt and dsp5 all anyone needs.

why are you being all "nice" to me here? Yet you are blasting me saying I "copied" that Wagler Performance dip wad over on Duramax Forum? Get lost. :rolleyes:

And for the record, I had a working digital DSP-5 switch almost 3 years ago...theres proof on the forum here that I was the first person with a digital DSP-5 switch. It just took me a while to get the packaging correct and the cosmetics looking professional. The proof-of-concept that I made years ago worked great; it just looked like it was built by a 3rd grader with a hot glue gun and hack saw....to be honest.

So the Wagler Performance dude actually put one up for sale first, great. I came up with the concept first...

Ben

durallymax

Apr 26, 2008
Under The Hood
why are you being all "nice" to me here? Yet you are blasting me saying I "copied" that Wagler Performance dip wad over on Duramax Forum? Get lost. :rolleyes:

And for the record, I had a working digital DSP-5 switch almost 3 years ago...theres proof on the forum here that I was the first person with a digital DSP-5 switch. It just took me a while to get the packaging correct and the cosmetics looking professional. The proof-of-concept that I made years ago worked great; it just looked like it was built by a 3rd grader with a hot glue gun and hack saw....to be honest.

So the Wagler Performance dude actually put one up for sale first, great. I came up with the concept first...

Ben

DF is interesting. Its where the pros go.

Ben we all know that internet forums are not useful for anything.

Longhorn Nation

jkholder09

Jan 8, 2012
Maryland

Ben

Now Ben this is a very respectful forum here we are polite and well mannered
You are now a sponsor and that comes with responsibilty.
Jeremy was first to market with it. I think urs looks better, but they are both huge
can't you make a little one that looks like a cig lighter???
I am just saying everyone I tried to get to buy it said it was too big.
everyone makes me cut their cig lighter in half and glue the dsp5 there so u just twist the cig lighter.
lots of squirrels hiding nuts around here

Cornell

LBZ for life
Sep 11, 2006
Minnesota
Wow that other one looks like something you would pull out of an 80's computer. :rofl:

How is Ben's huge? It's the size of a gauge and looks perfect to me, plus with all the options it has there is NOTHING like it period. It'll make for some super clean installs.

Go somewhere else if you're going to junk up his thread, or maybe take a look at the DSP5 switch thread made years ago.

If they want a small switch just use the regular knob. :confused:

jkholder09

Jan 8, 2012
Maryland
Wow that other one looks like something you would pull out of an 80's computer. :rofl:

How is Ben's huge? It's the size of a gauge and looks perfect to me, plus with all the options it has there is NOTHING like it period. It'll make for some super clean installs.

Go somewhere else if you're going to junk up his thread, or maybe take a look at the DSP5 switch thread made years ago.

If they want a small switch just use the regular knob. :confused:

that was why I wasposting the pic it was not asthetically pleasing
I complimented ben on the look of his

I just was curious if he had a smaller one.
Isn't this the correct spot to ask questions about a new product one of the vendors is offering?

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!

If you want to hide a switch, why not just use a switch? How are you going to see what setting it is on if you can't see it? At least with a switch, you can count the clicks.

jkholder09

Jan 8, 2012
Maryland
If you want to hide a switch, why not just use a switch? How are you going to see what setting it is on if you can't see it? At least with a switch, you can count the clicks.

well that is a good point.
Bens seems to be real into this shit.
what if we replaced or tapped into the steering wheel buttons for the switch and used a small led glued inside the ipc as a readout

Evan@InglewoodTrans

yerp
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 5, 2010
Western MA
What is everyone 12 years old on that DF site? :confused:

You would think so by reading 99% of the posts on there. Unless it's a select few people posting (which doesn't include the two clowns posting in this thread) the misinformation being spread is amazing to say the least.