New best @ RMR 9.87 @ 143

TrentNell

Finally underway !!!!!
Jul 7, 2008
slc tuah
:eek:
So when are you going to hit a track thats not up in the clouds?

Not sure , you run were you can and try to get the best #'s possible , ya it would be better at a different track , but that is usually the case , i am going to get it dialed to the nuts at RMR and after i get the ET on par a little more i will take a road trip ;) no since driving to another state just to T&T unless you are sure the truck is going to be in top form .

SteveFord

What's Next?
May 8, 2008
Iowa
Very true Trent. Either way those numbers are awsome. Atleast it's all paying off for you and the self satisfaction of what you have done so far has to be amazing. When I talked to MikeL earlier this year he said you was the one to watch this year! Congrats again you deserve it.

Last edited:

TrentNell

Finally underway !!!!!
Jul 7, 2008
slc tuah
30 on the back half!! Dayum!!

i think a harder launch will net another .1-.3 if it can hook it , mostly in the 1/8, she runs the back half something fierce .

Wait a minute you can't put an Allison into the 9's :confused:

Thats what I keep hearing , but so far the truck has around 10-15 runs all with the HP to run a 9 and all the stock hard parts are still kicking :D

CONGRATS!!!!:thumb:

Does this make you the fastest Moderator of any Diesel Site in World???? :D
:hug:

not sure but sounds good to me :D , I could have never done it with out this site though , a lot of good people on this site have helped me a great deal getting the truck to where it is now , you included Pat even if not directly the info is all in the pages! And got to learn from a lot of stuff you and a few others had to figure out the hard way in the early days :hug:

Last edited:

Madspeed

Fat Bastard
Mar 22, 2007
Elk Ridge Utah
Nice job man. I figuerd fter seeing that truck 2 your plaeit was good for 9's all day long :thumb:
I was commin out with my shitbox hoping to click off an 11 but our cameraman went AWOL:) and the wife didnt want to go and just watch :angry4:
CONGRATS DOOD :D

ChevyDieselLLY

Whats A Budget???
Apr 1, 2008
MI, NC, now Hawaii
thats AWESOME Trent. really hope you get the chance some time to head out this way or maybe i can head that way. both the wife and i want to take a vacation out west some time after the lil girl is born.