New best @ RMR 9.87 @ 143

MuscleTruck03

Wants a turbo!! or two...
Mar 10, 2010
north ogden, ut
ahh crap I just pm'd you asking if you atill went or not :eek: thats awesome though, congrats! wish I would've went with ya! let me know when you're gonna go again and i'll make sure I can make it :thumb:

Osubeaver

Professional Grade
Aug 30, 2008
Oregon
Very nice Trent. That's moving for sure.

You should plan a road trip up here in the fall. Sometimes DA is below sea level when it's cool and dry.

TrentNell

Finally underway !!!!!
Jul 7, 2008
slc tuah
Not the best video but hey at least i got one :D ,i just wish it would have shown the start .

[YOUTUBE]KBRf6xPjcdg[/YOUTUBE]

HurtMan

Point of no return
Dec 21, 2009
Ogden Ut.
The video just don't seem to do it justice. Trent's run was the fastest of the night including motorcycles (bullet bikes). I heard they pay $100.00 for the fastest pass of the night. Hopes you got your money??? Congrates Trent :thumb:

TrentNell

Finally underway !!!!!
Jul 7, 2008
slc tuah
The video just don't seem to do it justice. Trent's run was the fastest of the night including motorcycles (bullet bikes). I heard they pay $100.00 for the fastest pass of the night. Hopes you got your money??? Congrates Trent :thumb:

WTF no one said anything about it , i didnt stick around till the end :toetap::villagers:

Akdiesel

IFS Hater
Aug 23, 2009
Fairbanks
Damn Trent great run! Good to ear you were able to finally set the record straight after the confusion in Sac. Not to mention that's yet another MPH is faster than the ET so we KnOW she has more in her! Congrats:thumb:

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
awesome job trent! if it werent for the guy racin you in the right lane you would think youtube was on fast forward!! lol

Roc8man

May 8, 2008
Freakin incredible! Well done Trent and if you ever get out to Denver please let me know as I would love to check out your rig.

David

TrentNell

Finally underway !!!!!
Jul 7, 2008
slc tuah
I like how the vid shows all the people standing up to see the end of your run.

It was "Midnight" drags , kind of a "Fast And Furious" " Import scene " type crowd , it was nice to show them how us Diesel guys do it ;)

Last edited: