Nasty Girl hits 10.65

UNBROKEN

Mar 30, 2008
There's a law that says I have to use the same name everywhere I go ?
I have several different names on several different sites....then I have the same name on several sites. Most people know who I am anyway.

Hiding ? Hardly...

This thread has nothing to do with me, who I hang out with or anything else about me.

I'm just trying to get a simple question answered.

sweetdiesel

That's better
Aug 6, 2006
Thailand
I'm sure you can read it Pat. You can either use Kat's log-in or one of the multiple names you have. I'm sure they haven't all been caught yet. It's funny....the site gets bashed here to no end...but the people that have been banned and do the most complaining continue to register under new names....

I don't get it.:rolleyes:

I have several different names on several different sites....then I have the same name on several sites. Most people know who I am anyway.

Hiding ? Hardly...

yes i know who you are..

but un-like you i dont hide behind different screennames/handles :rolleyes:

Exactly what I was thinking

First he says he doesnt get it,then goes off about laws of the screen names :screwy:

What has been the point to anything you have posted in this thread?
if you dont believe the 60' call keith and tell him yourself;) Or does pointing out the obvious makes you feel smarter:confused:

UNBROKEN

Mar 30, 2008
Exactly what I was thinking

First he says he doesnt get it,then goes off about laws of the screen names :screwy:

What has been the point to anything you have posted in this thread?
if you dont believe the 60' call keith and tell him yourself;) Or does pointing out the obvious makes you feel smarter:confused:

What I don't get, genius, is how someone can be banned from a site, bash that site then register under a different name to be a part of said site.
That simple enough for ya ?

The point of what I've posted in this thread ? No different than anyone else I guess....just shooting the breeze and stating a fact when I saw something incorrect posted.
Does that make me feel smarter ? Nope...just being me makes me feel smarter. :rofl:

There...that should give you something to tlak about in your private Mod forum. You're welcome.:hug:

UNBROKEN

Mar 30, 2008
What Brittney does with a cam in the privacy of her own home is her business.

Pat...I just saw those links you posted....I don't have the guts to open them but something tells me you are a sick, sick man. :rofl:

Is the 10.3 vid up anywhere yet ?

malibu795

misspeelleerr
Apr 28, 2007
in the buckeye state

Hiding ? Hardly...

This thread has nothing to do with me, who I hang out with or anything else about me.

I'm just trying to get a simple question answered.

nope no law.. but why hide/run if you have done anything wrong? and arent going to do anything wrong?

seams like you got a guilty sub conciense(sp) or something :rofl:

mytmousemalibu

Cut your ride, sissy!
Apr 12, 2008
Kansas
Lenco!!!, Liberty!!!, G-Force!!!

Maybe w/ Bruno drive!

Hmmm, I have a 3spd Lenco w/reverser and air shift! Just add Bruno drive!

05maxlly

need used tires
Jan 27, 2008
powhatan, va
wow let me get a copy of a 10 sec tow tune is the motor build might be a dumb question but i had to ask dont forget i need a copy of the tow tune

mde

fuel injection is my life
Mar 17, 2007
Bucky State
Last edited: