My Truck Nutz Rant

MACKIN

Smell My Finger...
Aug 14, 2006
Connecticut
Ya know I find it completely ridiculous when I see people of all age groups that have grandpa's nut bag hanging from their trailer hitch.

I mean really you have kids riding around in moms and dads vehicles seeing this asking questions! You have to agree how dumb it is to have them. In my opinion cops should pull these individuals over and bust their balls pun intended.

I see them on all makes of trucks but for some reason more on Dodges. And of course with the Ya it's got a Hemi sticker.

If any of you have them do yourself a favor and get rid of them because you look like a jackass!

Last edited:

duratothemax

<--- slippery roads
Aug 28, 2006
Wyoming
I agree. Totally trashy and stupid as hell. Im honestly not sure what those guys are trying to prove (or what kind of statement they are trying to make???) by hanging those things off their hitch???? :confused:

jmaz268

Lead from the Front
May 20, 2010
Springfield IL
I admit, I chuckled a bit when I first saw them online....then it kinda hit me who all actually sees them.

Not so cool then

Sledhead

Mountain Pass Machine
Nov 29, 2008
BC
I don't find them offensive as much as ridiculous. I think it is meant to imply that the truck is 'strong' which would go against my 'sleeper' style anyway.

If I put anything back there other than a hitch it will be a 'chute. And it will work!

Jarasic

Diesel Enthusiast
Jul 2, 2009
Chilliwack BC, Canada
I have seen two Dodge trucks and a Jeep Cherokee with them on in town. I am embarrassed for them when I see them. I guess you can't blame them when they have an emblem on them like this.

Attachments

• Dodge%20Ram%20logo.jpg
    Dodge%20Ram%20logo.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 56

rmallen30

Aug 12, 2009
hillsboro ohio
yeah when my almost 2 year old daughter asks whats that? and i have to try to make something up lol its the dumbests thing ever even tops the fear this !!!! decals

MACKIN

Smell My Finger...
Aug 14, 2006
Connecticut
yeah when my almost 2 year old daughter asks whats that? and i have to try to make something up lol its the dumbests thing ever even tops the fear this !!!! decals

That's one of the biggest points about it. Think about it

Whats the guy do if he has to pick up or bring his child to school. Believe me I've seen young and middle aged men with them on their trucks. To me it's VERY OFFENSIVE! Kids have enough problems with the bullshit adults do.

Now you have to explain to 3 year olds 5 year olds why some idiot has a nut sack hanging on the back of their vehicles. It's retarded, I can't stand it

Ranks up there with the moulinyans with the pants hanging down showing their boxers.

3500madmax4x4

Dec 18, 2009
texas
i want to see if they will race for them.. we can see how big of a collection we can muster up.. when these truck nuts first come out, they were a little wierd looking, some balls hanging from your bumper? Now they look just like some old guys nuts pretty nasty on top of that they started making them larger an larger ...

GeneralTJI

Turbo Todd
Jun 1, 2010
Colorado
Cummins guys feel at home with nuts on their rear ends I guess

OUCH!!!!! :rofl:

I agree with the OP... those things drive me nutz...ooohhh, I mean... those things do bother me:rofl: Seriously though, they look ridiculous and myself and the few people I have talked to about this automatically assume the driver is a jackass:thumb:

duratothemax

<--- slippery roads
Aug 28, 2006
Wyoming
That's one of the biggest points about it. Think about it

Whats the guy do if he has to pick up or bring his child to school. Believe me I've seen young and middle aged men with them on their trucks. To me it's VERY OFFENSIVE! Kids have enough problems with the bullshit adults do.

Now you have to explain to 3 year olds 5 year olds why some idiot has a nut sack hanging on the back of their vehicles. It's retarded, I can't stand it

Ranks up there with the moulinyans with the pants hanging down showing their boxers.

Glad we're on the same train of thought here.. :D :thumb:

its embarassing...I honestly dont get it...

Vrabel

TOYAHOLIC
May 22, 2008
Hewitt, NJ
I guess its part of the Dodge owners white trash association. My kids asked me more than once what it is. I guess buying a pair is the only way of having some. or they're hanging their "Chin Nuts" out to dry.

SmokeShow

Nov 30, 2006
Lawrenceburg, KY
Y'all are all jaded! I say you ain't a man if you can't let the blows flop in the wind outback. Don't hate just cuz you don't have the fortitude to pull it off!! Buncha sandy vagges!

:rofl: yeah right, they're single handedly the most ridiculous thing you can put on your ride!!

DAVe3283

Heavy & Slow
Sep 3, 2009
Boise, ID, USA

sparepartsracing

spareparts offroad&fab
Mar 17, 2010
you should do what we do clip them off and leave them under the tire so they run over there nuts:happy2: