My Truck Nutz Rant

Dalyfarms

Jan 12, 2010
Centrailia Mo
I had not really thought about it, around here they use to hang bull balls after they casterated bulls, and it pretty much went along with the bull Penis walking cane.

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
If you don't want your kids seeing nut sacks, you better not have any male pets. For sure don't take them anywhere around livestock.

seth999

Wheeewwwww!!!
Jul 1, 2009
Corbin,KY
I actually bought some (I was 16) then I realized how gay they were...they nevermade it onto the truck...I kinda like the Giant D-rings or the 6" tow ball's

MACKIN

Smell My Finger...
Aug 14, 2006
Connecticut
If you don't want your kids seeing nut sacks, you better not have any male pets. For sure don't take them anywhere around livestock.

Are you really going with that on this or is it a joke? With that terminology if you had kids would you walk around with your nuts hanging out in front of them?

Understandably if having pets or a visit to the zoo perhaps teaching your kids anatomy,THE PROPER WAY, but explaining why some dipshit has a set of nuts hanging off his trailer hitch is like forcing gay lovers in school as part of a normal education criteria. It's NOT normal or respectable to force feed.

IMO your drawing unnecessary attention of dumb practices. IMO it isn't funny it serves no merit or purpose to be there except to draw attention. Think about it if you explain dog nuts,bull balls to your kid and then some asshole has nuts hanging off his truck!

I for one HATE the government in our everyday lives but it's retards like this that cause them to be as there is NO common sense!

SparkZ03DMAX

Nov 16, 2009
North Carolina
Are you really going with that on this or is it a joke? With that terminology if you had kids would you walk around with your nuts hanging out in front of them?

Understandably if having pets or a visit to the zoo perhaps teaching your kids anatomy,THE PROPER WAY, but explaining why some dipshit has a set of nuts hanging off his trailer hitch is like forcing gay lovers in school as part of a normal education criteria. It's NOT normal or respectable to force feed.

IMO your drawing unnecessary attention of dumb practices. IMO it isn't funny it serves no merit or purpose to be there except to draw attention. Think about it if you explain dog nuts,bull balls to your kid and then some asshole has nuts hanging off his truck!

I for one HATE the government in our everyday lives but it's retards like this that cause them to be as there is NO common sense!

I agree 100%. This truck nutz craze is just flat out stupid. And this NEW stuffed animal craze...I really have nothing to say...its so dumb I dont think I need a explaination why.:rolleyes:

Rhall

Old Skooler
Aug 12, 2006
Texas Y'all
Yes they are pretty gay... offensive? im not sure. Im sure some parents dont like seeing my pulling truck with the words "Caged Hooker" down the sides, i know because ive gotten a few complaints about it from the home owners association. Does that mean i will change its name? No. They do seem to go hand in hand with the dodges tho, i dont know how many dodges i seen blowin smoke around sdx and ts with big nuts hangin from the bumper.

timlb703

Aug 20, 2007
Did anyone ever think.. Maybe they are patroling for queers? Wish I would have thought of this idea. I would amagine guy/gal is a milloinare!

403turbo

<--It's whats for dinner!
Aug 3, 2009
DPRNY
I gave a co-worker a ride home once and he was so impressed by my truck (it's not that impressive) that he and same friends chained two large cast iron weights to my hitch without my knowledge. I think the joke was that my truck had cast iron balls, they even painted them to match the truck. The first time I hit the brakes hard I heard this God-awful banging sound.

It was funny, but I drove I-90 everyday and the idea of one of those damn things coming loose at 80 mph and blowing a hole in someones car or person was too much.

They lasted a day, I agree it's a dumb trend, not the dumbest or toughest to explain thing you're likely to see in any given day but it's up there.

TROJAN366

Gold Rush
Jan 13, 2012
MASS
I know this is an old thread but I had the opportunity to talk to the proud new owner of some truck nuts this weekend. My girlfriend and I were at wal mart grabbing a couple small propane bottles for the portable grill and lanterns. As we walked out 2 guys were laying under the truck next to mine. I asked if everything was ok and got greeeted by 2 huge grins. "we just got some wire to hang these truck nuts, badass right?" I laughed and my girlfriend, who knows my distaste for truck nuts, told me not to be an ass. I asked him about how the truck must be super fast and he said it was a 300ci straight 6 so it made a ton of torque and was faster than the v8 trucks. I then started my "v8" and blacked out their sweet ride to show them some torque. idk why I got so heated at these two but I can't get over it lol