My new LBZ “build

chrisgary1

Jun 16, 2018
ohio
Um, that was 3 trucks ago, Chris. :roflmao:

holy shit, i was a couple pages into it, and was like yeah cool. congrats dude.

i just skipped ahead to the last page, and then the page before...

that took a freaking turn. i need to check this more. im a ****in part timer, i guess.

zakkb787

<that’s not me...
Sep 29, 2014
Granite Falls NC
Bad thing is Tom isn’t wrong :roflmao: funny thing is my best friend owns the truck. He absolutely LOVES it. I’m thinking this truck does the same thing tho Chris. Guess a bit of rescaling might be in the future. Sorry for my pissed off rant guys just rubbed me the wrong way that a truck I had just bought wouldn’t start or prime. It died pulling it out of the dealers garage but primed back up. Anyways, rebuild kit in. All is well. For now.

zakkb787

<that’s not me...
Sep 29, 2014
Granite Falls NC
823c1d04388f691321f412e70f9519ee.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Columbus450

Aug 24, 2017
Louisiana
Nice truck!! Black looks so beautiful when it's clean but yes it shows everything i'm constantly washing mine. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

zakkb787

<that’s not me...
Sep 29, 2014
Granite Falls NC
Run em for the rest of the year then sell them and the Michelin’s on em. My buddy may want them but who knows. They’re near mint.

zakkb787

<that’s not me...
Sep 29, 2014
Granite Falls NC
Well. After replacing all my Idlers and tensioner pulley, I guess my belt decided to jump a rub and now it’s shredded. Always something.

zakkb787

<that’s not me...
Sep 29, 2014
Granite Falls NC
Well guys. Going along with my thread title (thanks James) been thinking about stuff today. I want to make this thing all showy with big 24 inch wheels and led lights everywhere and all that young guy stuff. But what’s that gonna look like in a few years. It’s gonna get old fast. I gotta start looking and planning ahead for the future I want to have. I don’t much want the kinda girl that “boy” truck would impress. Think future plans will be a cognito 4 inch up front to level it. 33s in 22x10 or 12 so maybe it’ll be slightly useable. Just some cooor matching here and there. And maybe a built trans and 68stg2r. Maybe. Nothing too fancy. Just a good truck and maybe get another dd eventually that’s good on fuel. Pay some stuff off. Get rid of what I don’t need. Get my life together so maybe I’ll start to have some joy in life again. Just a little rant. Carry on.

1TRIKHD

Country boy Limo.
Sep 15, 2015
P.N.W
Well guys. Going along with my thread title (thanks James) been thinking about stuff today. I want to make this thing all showy with big 24 inch wheels and led lights everywhere and all that young guy stuff. But what’s that gonna look like in a few years. It’s gonna get old fast. I gotta start looking and planning ahead for the future I want to have. I don’t much want the kinda girl that “boy” truck would impress. Think future plans will be a cognito 4 inch up front to level it. 33s in 22x10 or 12 so maybe it’ll be slightly useable. Just some cooor matching here and there. And maybe a built trans and 68stg2r. Maybe. Nothing too fancy. Just a good truck and maybe get another dd eventually that’s good on fuel. Pay some stuff off. Get rid of what I don’t need. Get my life together so maybe I’ll start to have some joy in life again. Just a little rant. Carry on.

Looks like you have some toys in your sig you probably don't need. No joy in your life, whats so bad about your life?

Hambone

Always learning
Jan 24, 2016
Florida
Well if you really want to plan for the future here’s some advice...
Skip the lift! 8-9 months pregnant and your future wife will really appreciate a nice stock height truck that she can just slide right into:thumb:

zakkb787

<that’s not me...
Sep 29, 2014
Granite Falls NC
Well if you really want to plan for the future here’s some advice...
Skip the lift! 8-9 months pregnant and your future wife will really appreciate a nice stock height truck that she can just slide right into:thumb:

It’s gonna be leveled. 4 inch dropped back down. Probably save up for some of those amp power steps one day. I like lowered but sometimes that’s not very useful.

zakkb787

<that’s not me...
Sep 29, 2014
Granite Falls NC
Looks like you have some toys in your sig you probably don't need. No joy in your life, whats so bad about your life?

Not that I have no joy, just not as happy as I used to be. Made some bad and rash decisions that’s gotten me in a hole the past few years, both in debt and spirits.