My Country Boy Limo. 06 LBZ

Aug 3, 2013
Arizona
When I first heard about this, I thought your truck was stolen from your house. Thank goodness it wasn't, but now SDP is a target for future truck robberies by that gang of thugs. Considering the condition of the trans and engine, I'm sure whoever stole it was impressed by the power of that lbz!

1TRIKHD

Country boy Limo.
Sep 15, 2015
P.N.W
When I first heard about this, I thought your truck was stolen from your house. Thank goodness it wasn't, but now SDP is a target for future truck robberies by that gang of thugs. Considering the condition of the trans and engine, I'm sure whoever stole it was impressed by the power of that lbz!
Out of all the years SDP has been in business, my truck was the first and only vehicle ever stolen from that property. As for the gang of criminals, they are down one of their members. Karma got his ass

Sent from my LM-G900 using Tapatalk

ZachM54

Mar 7, 2017
Kalispell, MT
I know I'm way behind. Awesome on the repaint. Wish you were closer, would love to repaint your limo!!

Sent from my VS996 using Tapatalk

1TRIKHD

Country boy Limo.
Sep 15, 2015
P.N.W
Well a little update on the truck. Insurance company finally got the checks headed to the right shops. Trans is going to get a fresh rebuild from Scott at SDP. I ordered up the stage 3 valve body springs from Mike L today on the phone. He said they should get sent out today.

As far as the motor goes, Ill be having Socal diesel build me a motor. Still have to finalize the details on that. As far as air\fuel goes I be sticking with the S472sxe that I have one the truck already. Fuel will be 250% over exergy and a 14mm stroker pump instead of the duel LBZ pumps I was originally going to go with.

Hope you guys have a great weekend!

Last edited:

clrussell

pro-procrastinator
Sep 23, 2013
Dumb question.. how did insurance not total it? It seems as most now days they just don’t mess with things like this very often.

1TRIKHD

Country boy Limo.
Sep 15, 2015
P.N.W
Dumb question.. how did insurance not total it? It seems as most now days they just don’t mess with things like this very often.
They valued my truck at 34k, and the total of the 2 shops estimates is less then the total value. Im not really sure how it all works Corbin .

1TRIKHD

Country boy Limo.
Sep 15, 2015
P.N.W
Well here is the shake down on the motor I'm having built, by Guy and boys down at Socal Diesel.

Bottom end consists of Socal's billet Narrow Rod Journal crank (stock stroke), AF 9100 Camshaft, Carrillo Rods, Finger oval bowl race cast pistons (Thermal coated), as well as billet main caps and billet girdle.

Obviously ARP hardware and billet flywheel, socal damper, billet rocker bridges, socal push rods, L5P oil cooler, DHD high pressure oil pump with some hi flow piston cooling nozzles set.

Sorry for the rambling of parts, but Im super stoked. Truck wont be compleley done till summer time im thinking, but it will be well worth the wait! Hoping to get some track times before the end of track season with the new tunes and see what this CCLB can do.

Thanks to everyone on this site who has helped me along the way.

Bdsankey

Vendor
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 1, 2018
Neenah, Wisconsin
Is SoCal using the standard carrillo pro H rod or the HD rod?

Either way, that will be one stout setup! I cannot wait to see this when it's completed!

1TRIKHD

Country boy Limo.
Sep 15, 2015
P.N.W
Is SoCal using the standard carrillo pro H rod or the HD rod?

Either way, that will be one stout setup! I cannot wait to see this when it's completed!
Its the standard Pro H Brad

Last edited:
Reactions: Bdsankey