My Country Boy Limo. 06 LBZ

1TRIKHD

Country boy Limo.
Sep 15, 2015
P.N.W
Damn that’s sucks! I honestly don’t think I could deal with knowing what they did to it.
And also not knowing everything they did to it at the same time. Good luck on turning that thing back into what it once was . Looks like you got your work cut out for you .
Yeah they put 1k hard miles on it. So probably have the trans gone through just to make sure that is still up to snuff. Insurance company is gonna send someone out hopefully this weekend to inspect the damage.

Sent from my LM-G900 using Tapatalk

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
That sucks! If that had been my truck, I'm not sure I would have left without someone in cuffs.

1TRIKHD

Country boy Limo.
Sep 15, 2015
P.N.W
That sucks! If that had been my truck, I'm not sure I would have left without someone in cuffs.
I hear ya Josh, im gonna call the deputy that's working the case and see what he has to say. Supposedly , he says he has a good idea who the person/persons are that stole it

Sent from my LM-G900 using Tapatalk

darkness

Jul 15, 2009
vegas
Hopefully being a small town helps them do something about it. When mine was taken the first time the cops said they knew who did it. That didn’t stop them from doing it again the second time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)