My build

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lb7_Katie

Lb7 Duramax
Sep 8, 2013
If you end up deciding on pyo for drag radials and can't find any let me know. I've got a set I might part with. Or if you want a set to try out. They are just sitting here collecting dust until I build a truck to race.

For sure!

you have a nasty amount of front end rise. without the camera being closer, its hard to tell where its coming from

Yeah it's rough on my street tires but the drag radials is much smoother I might have s video

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
For sure!

Yeah it's rough on my street tires but the drag radials is much smoother I might have s video

More than likely due to less off set, stickier tires and more sidewall give. you still have alot of potential left in that launch with that front end working against you like it is.

my suggestion. put your limit straps on with a set of clevis's, tighten them so they have just a little tension on them with the truck at race track ride height, then see how she launches. you dont want the straps super tight as you want some give in them. you may have to re-tighten them up some after a run or two as straps like to stretch. if you still get bad toe in, you have something giving in the steering setup or control arms that should not be. the torque hop i saw in your video looks like there is some other loose parts besides just front end rise and normal toe in. that was a pretty nasty amount of torque steer

Awenta

Sep 28, 2014
CT
8eab446b7e241ebed944d0056df02112.jpg

Budget cage

Hey, it's removable

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

crzycowboy

May 21, 2012
Every time I see this truck there is a little more done to it. Love it! You think you may be at the spring dyno day at TI Dyno Katie?

Lb7_Katie

Lb7 Duramax
Sep 8, 2013
what are you having done now?

Full engine build they tore down a different block a while back to get started at the machine shop quicker. Basically build one take the other out deal.

Was that bellow broken or they broke it getting the turbo out?

Judging by the amount of soot it's been broke

Yes it's been broken lol oops.

And I'm doing a WCFAB twin kit, was gonna use HSP again but after thinking about it and location it made sense to have WCFAB and Duramax Tuner do everything since it's all basically in the same place. I didn't want my truck in MI then have to be hauled back to IL then to MN and then KY for TS.

So Jason has it until TS basically. It sucks it's so far away but it made sense budget wise to not pay to haul or ship the truck multiple times.

Lb7_Katie

Lb7 Duramax
Sep 8, 2013
Ok, I missed some pages here but when did you move to Minnesota?

Weren't you in Ohio?

Been in Minnesota for a few months now.

Not sure if I missed it, what size compounds are you going with?

I'll be running Duramax tuners new stealth they haven't released the specs to yet. I've heard one thing but not 100% sure on the specs.
Paired with a s500.

Status
Not open for further replies.