My build

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lb7_Katie

Lb7 Duramax
Sep 8, 2013
Katie I just packed up your Billet flex plate here at SunCoast! Shipping out today for Jason at Wcfab! :woott:

Awesome! Im excited to get everything! Happy to be running SunCoast clutches as well
Still waiting on Pistons and cam .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LBZ

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 2, 2007
B.C.
Opened back up and moved to the engine build section as it is more of a build than just some fancy pics now!:thumb:
This is about a build. Any other off topic about personal stuff in the past or otherwise will be dealt with and the poster will be getting a week holiday.

Last edited:

Cornell

LBZ for life
Sep 11, 2006
Minnesota
Opened back up and moved to the engine build section as it is more of a build than just some fancy pics now!:thumb:
This is about a build. Any other off topic about personal stuff in the past or otherwise will be dealt with and the poster will be getting a week holiday.

:thumb:

She needs to put the build sheet in here.

LBZ

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 2, 2007
B.C.
:thumb:

She needs to put the build sheet in here.

Got this from the other thread:

Here is some of the modifications at this point.

WCFAB built
Fingers Oval bowl mahle cast race pistons 16.5:1, .020 with valve reliefs
Carrillo rods
SoCal 9100 AF cam
Stainless thread in injector cups
SoCal Dampner
Billet Girdle and studs
150% exergy injectors
Stock Heads ported and polished
Push rods
SoCal valve springs
Twin kit will have a DT turbo(specs not released yet but it's a 467.7 from what I've heard)with a s500.
Air dog 4G 165
Lowered 3"
20x10 fuel Mavericks
Also will have a set of weld wheels with drag radials with it.
It's a SLT fully loaded tan leather interior
Oldskoolfab carbon fiber stack
Etc I'll get a full build sheet put up for anyone interested

Lb7_Katie

Lb7 Duramax
Sep 8, 2013
Thanks for the support I have mentioned selling it once the build is finished. As previously posted are some of the specs which Wehrli is building the engine.

TRUBBS

Jul 6, 2011
Thanks for the support I have mentioned selling it once the build is finished. As previously posted are some of the specs which Wehrli is building the engine.

Don't sell it Katie, just keep it low key like others have said, all this BS & Drama will blow over & they'll find someone else to pick on.
I always liked seeing what you did with the truck.

PACougar

Jun 27, 2012
El Dorado Hills, Ca
Keep it and learn to ignore other people. Who cares what others say about you, you're the one that knows if it's true or not. I'd make it run 10's and put it in their faces.

Awenta

Sep 28, 2014
CT
^^agreed. Listen to him, he was so close to walking away!

Starting on another is alot more time and money

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Lb7_Katie

Lb7 Duramax
Sep 8, 2013
If it sells I'll be 100% done I wouldn't invest into another diesel. With the amount of time, money and tears and lost relationships over this truck I couldn't do it again

jacobdewey

This won't last long...
Jan 14, 2011
I'm going to sing a different tune than everyone else and say do whatever you think will be best for you. A truck, no matter how much sweat and tears have been involved, is still just that.... a truck. I'm sorry things have gone down like they have. Everyone makes mistakes. We are always free to make a choice, but we can't choose the consequences that go along with them. Unfortunately some of those consequences are easier to be publicized than others. Keep your head up, and it will eventually blow over.

That being said.... I hope things settle down and you can keep the truck and enjoy the work and time you have into it.:thumb::thumb::thumb:

Lb7_Katie

Lb7 Duramax
Sep 8, 2013
Thanks.
Either way I think it's gonna be a solid build! Should be a 10second truck once I figure out suspension and wheel/tire set up!

DaJokr

Slum Lord Extraordinaire
Mar 7, 2013
Prince George, BC, Canada
From full on build to being for sale?! No way! Your keeping that beast! It's money down the drain if you just sell it, and you know you will want another one down the road! Who will I race when I cruise through MN one day lol. Ford and dodge aren't worth the turbo spool!!

It's a sweet build Katie, hope ya keep it! Represent for all the ladies! We need more women in this sport.

Cornell

LBZ for life
Sep 11, 2006
Minnesota
Thanks.
Either way I think it's gonna be a solid build! Should be a 10second truck once I figure out suspension and wheel/tire set up!

Def need to figure out the suspension. Maybe ditch those long trac bars for something else and get some limiting straps up front. That launch we did was rough even.... though it was cold as hell out. The front needs to be tamed, or maybe I just need to mod the seat so it goes further forward :rofl:

From full on build to being for sale?! No way! Your keeping that beast! It's money down the drain if you just sell it, and you know you will want another one down the road! Who will I race when I cruise through MN one day lol. Ford and dodge aren't worth the turbo spool!!

It's a sweet build Katie, hope ya keep it! Represent for all the ladies! We need more women in this sport.

I'll race ya. :D I destroyed a modded SRT8 Jeep up past 130 mph and I have a bad boost leak lmao.

Status
Not open for further replies.