Mike Graves new best

GMC_2002_Dmax

The Still Master
Mike Graves called me at 10:45 pm to give me the news, he has been really dedicated to this all year and it has paid off big time.

I cannot remember what tune he said he ran, I could look it up for PW, but IIRC he told me tune 3 or 4.

It was team effort for sure, he had a lot of talented people that all contributed something to the build and plenty of friends right there with him to see it all happen.

It was great to get the news that he broke into the 9's.

Tony

kidhollyrock

Feb 29, 2012
www.HOLLYROCKCUSTOMS.com
Thanks guys for all the kind words,been an awesome weekend.wanna send a big thank you out to my family friends and crew especially wanna thank evan from limitless diesel for the baddest Allison trans in the world.mike l.for all the help and turning me on to evan.Andrew at suncoast for all the great allison parts and converter,we have learned so much about the allison this year and it's jus the beginning.guy at socal dieselbuilds the fastest and most durable duramax in the world.tony at moonshine for tuning this beast,thanks to all of you.and everyone else along the way that has helped me along the way and followed in this build.and most of all my beautiful wife for allowing me to chase my dream.I think I see some 9.50s in the near future. Haha.thanks guys.

Evan@InglewoodTrans

yerp
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 5, 2010
Western MA
Thanks guys for all the kind words,been an awesome weekend.wanna send a big thank you out to my family friends and crew especially wanna thank evan from limitless diesel for the baddest Allison trans in the world.mike l.for all the help and turning me on to evan.Andrew at suncoast for all the great allison parts and converter,we have learned so much about the allison this year and it's jus the beginning.guy at socal dieselbuilds the fastest and most durable duramax in the world.tony at moonshine for tuning this beast,thanks to all of you.and everyone else along the way that has helped me along the way and followed in this build.and most of all my beautiful wife for allowing me to chase my dream.I think I see some 9.50s in the near future. Haha.thanks guys.

You still had a bunch of fuel to clean up on that pass so your not done yet. By the way your warranty is up on that trans :D