Mike Graves new best

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA
Congrats to Mike Graves and Evan at Limitless Diesel.
. Mike ran a 9.73 @145 mph.:D
Oh by the way; it was on an Allison.:thumb:
You build a mean Allison my friend.:hug::D

Evan@InglewoodTrans

yerp
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 5, 2010
Western MA
I figured that much Mike.... fuel and air I guess to be more specific...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Two cast s366's and a htt s372,two Exergy 10mm pumps,Exergy 250's and tonight a little wiff.

I can't believe the beating the motor has taken and it just keeps on going. There is no doubt guy Guy has the engine end of things figured out.

smkndmax05

"Smoked Out"
Feb 17, 2011
Indiana
Two cast s366's and a htt s372,two Exergy 10mm pumps,Exergy 250's and tonight a little wiff.

I can't believe the beating the motor has taken and it just keeps on going. There is no doubt guy Guy has the engine end of things figured out.

Outstanding......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cknight199

Aug 23, 2012
Salt Lake City, Utah

"A little wiff" as in it wasn't fuel only? I heard it was somewhere else, regardless it's an awesome number congrats! And awesome to be there with an Allison too

Evan@InglewoodTrans

yerp
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 5, 2010
Western MA
"A little wiff" as in it wasn't fuel only? I heard it was somewhere else, regardless it's an awesome number congrats! And awesome to be there with an Allison too

It was not fuel only a lot of people claimed he was running nitrous the whole time and to those people all I can say is there you go he finally did and he still didn't clean the fuel up :) Mike ran pass after pass in the very low 10's until it was just plain obvious he was out of air and rather then beat on the truck anymore trying to get the 60 to get a 9 he put a little nitrous to it and just as expected it loved it. He ran a .55 jet and as I already said he still didn't clean up the fuel id be willing to bet with the cheater slicks on the truck it would do at least 9.50's with a little bit bigger jet.

Last edited:

Cknight199

Aug 23, 2012
Salt Lake City, Utah
It was not fuel only a lot of people claimed he was running nitrous the whole time and to those people all I can say is there you go he finally did and he still didn't clean the fuel up :) Mike ran pass after pass in the very low 10's until it was just plain obvious he was out of air and rather then beat on the truck anymore trying to get the 60 to get a 9 he put a little nitrous to it and just as expected it loved it. He ran a .55 jet and as I already said he still didn't clean up the fuel id be willing to bet with the cheater slicks on the truck it would do at least 9.50's with a little bit bigger jet.

Damn that's sweet. How big of a pulse is he running with those 250's?

Last edited by a moderator: