Micks Truck On Dyno

Bluemax

???????????
Sep 25, 2006
Missouri
Put the truck on Dyno Yesterday. I have been unsuccessfully been trying to load a vid onto Photobucket. Truck ran as sweet as. Blew a cupful of coolant after being on there for 5 hours. We spent alot of time getting the wastegates operating right. I can now key in numbers between 30 and 60 psi. EGTs never went past 1480. Boost was controlled to 60 psi max on last run. You can see the boost line underneath and when the wastegates open. Its still making power after they open even when boost drops off.Nice smooth power all the way up. Thanks Mike for the tune and all your time. I know its only the beginning of the project but it really is a good drive.

I'm telling you Mick mine will do these numbers at half throttle, but I'm gonna keep quiet for now and let you have your time in the spotlight...but you just wait and see...

:hehe: :hail2: Congrats on some great numbers for a shakedown run.:)

Bluemax

???????????
Sep 25, 2006
Missouri
Thats ok Kev. I heard you guys in Missouri are the only ones that have bigger hats than Texans

Well you got lied to. That's not the only thing bigger... My trucks bigger too.;) :D

So when is the next appointment at the dyno? Tomorrow er today er whatever it is there?:D

Mike

hmmm....
Feb 17, 2007
San Angelo, TX
Here's a small clip of Mick's truck during a pull. The original video is pretty long. I'm working on another video that includes more, but this is a teaser. We have not quite got the transition from low to high boost right as far as fueling. With Mick's driving we are close, but with the dyno operators approach, we not quite there. So, there is some fine tuning but we will get there. Our goal is no smoke. This is number two fuel only.

Kat will post the video in here once she gets the video to her email. Thanks

Last edited:

partsguy662

blowup doll salesman
Aug 14, 2006
I can't even get it to play here...

But, a simple right-click...save to desktop....play in windows media player..and

BOO-YA..sound and everything.
woohoo.gif

Mike

hmmm....
Feb 17, 2007
San Angelo, TX
DeeJay, right click it and save as. Then click as Partsguy said. Or, what's your email, I'll email it. I'll also post on the photobucket.