Michael from ISSPRO is here

Michael

ISSPRO Engineering Mgr
Feb 17, 2009
Happy Valley, OR
Hi,
I recognize some of you from other forums and at the dragstrip. I am the Engineering Manager at ISSPRO, and a longtime drag racer who has been racing diesels as well over the last few years. I raced the G&J Diesel DirtyMax truck at a few events last year, and placed 2nd overall in Pro-Street for the year.

When I can afford it, I plan to build a Duramax for my tube-chassis Vega.

If you have any questions on ISSPRO products or gauges in general, feel free to shoot me a PM or email.

Regards,
Michael Pliska

Last edited:

03 D-max

Honorary "Tosser"
Apr 29, 2008
Lowville NY
hello and welcome

now that your a member here do we get deals on stuff? my camaro could use some gauges

Last edited:

TIM Z

Screwed by 0087s
Jan 17, 2009
Navarre, OH
Glad your here! I use and like your Companys Gauges.

My Bro ran a 406 small block vega last year, I'll try and find some pics.

A Dmax Vega would Fly!!!

Subman

Old Geezer
Jun 27, 2008
Madras, OR, Pahrump NV
Hey Michael, surprised you are not already a member. Michael also is the reining Pro 2 bracket champ for Region 1 of NHRDA. If any of you were in Bakersfield last year, Michael was driving the 7.3 Ford in the finals of the brackets. Michael I will also not tell any skater stories.;) Get that hopped up VW of yours and head for Phoenix.

WanaDmaxsub

Junior Member W/gray hair
Feb 17, 2007
...If any of you were in Bakersfield last year, Michael was driving the 7.3 Ford in the finals of the brackets. ...

After he drove it down from Portland (via Disneyland) with a camper on the back.

:welcome7:

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
Hey Michael! :hello:

He also races U-Haul trucks when he has nothing else to run.....:rofl:

Last edited: