Quickest at San Angelo Dragway 05/09/2009

• Total voters

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
:eek: 68skylark455 i think you just got owned :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I think I scared "Larry the Stroker" away :eek: :witch:

I would volunteer to fly down and drive it for him.... Pat will vouch for me that I don't care if I blow stuff up since I don't have to fix it :eek::rofl:

LarryJewell

Back with his honey :)
Jan 21, 2007
San Angelo
It's all fun and games till somebody get's hurt.:joker:

Naw.... it will be a good saturday:D

the best part of the nite will be this race

http://www.duramaxdiesels.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12759

I do want to get a pass or 2 in just to finally get a time slip up, really dont know what time range it will be in, but there will be a video to go with it. I want 2 races, one againest a dmax (sorry tyler & Jeff, it aint ya'll) and one againest a dodge :D oh, if that supposedily 12 sec. ford shows up i'll run him too :hello:

May 21, 2008
Stephenville Tx
the best part of the nite will be this race

http://www.duramaxdiesels.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12759

I do want to get a pass or 2 in just to finally get a time slip up, really dont know what time range it will be in, but there will be a video to go with it. I want 2 races, one againest a dmax (sorry tyler & Jeff, it aint ya'll) and one againest a dodge :D oh, if that supposedily 12 sec. ford shows up i'll run him too :hello:

Oh I agree Jeff and that dodge will be funny and the best one of the night cause after it goes down I want to ask him "what happend".

Oh I dont care who I run, I just want a good low 13 sec pass,or better. I just hope the track will be good and decent temp's.

LarryJewell

Jan 21, 2007
San Angelo
Oh I agree Jeff and that dodge will be funny and the best one of the night cause after it goes down I want to ask him "what happend".

Oh I dont care who I run, I just want a good low 13 sec pass,or better. I just hope the track will be good and decent temp's.

which one does Him refer to :D

LarryJewell

Jan 21, 2007
San Angelo
can't believe the lly fell behind in the polls, everybody knows the fastest truck on this forum is a lly :whisle:

68skylark455

Larry the "Stroker"
Aug 7, 2008
Texas
www.larrysperformancepalace.com
I think I scared "Larry the Stroker" away :eek: :witch:

I would volunteer to fly down and drive it for him.... Pat will vouch for me that I don't care if I blow stuff up since I don't have to fix it :eek::rofl:

Nope, Im still here. I was selling a suburban last night.

I think "drive it like a witch" is more appropriate.:rofl:
I would love nothing more then to just stand on it all night-but he has to pull pumpjacks to east texas the following week and there is this little noise when it goes into high gear at full throttle thats sounds bad. Mike L is supposed to be checking on something and getting back to me. I will run it but not as hard as I want. Maybe some hard 1/8th pulls. I am changing the shift points also so maybe the noise will go away:angel:

The slicks should help my launch-need better 60' times then the last TNT:(
and improve my 1/8th. I may have to shut up a certain Dmax here if he keeps running his mouth:mad: and of course then theres the cummins with propane-he may have so much power I have to turn on the NOS:rofl: Yes, this thing has NOS, we haven't used it since the stroker but I did hook it back up:angel:
Its only about a 130 shot:eek: but then we could say bye bye tranny for sure.

LarryJewell

Jan 21, 2007
San Angelo
Do ya want to try and back that up? I will give you an 1/8th mile headstart:rofl:

unfortunately, the lly I was refering to is white and resides in CA :D

1/8 mile headstart, hmmmmmm :thinking2:, no, the 2 races I guarantee that I wont run are against the black stroker and the white super charger, there's no sense in going into a race knowing that your ass will be handed to ya :eek:

68skylark455

Larry the "Stroker"
Aug 7, 2008
Texas
www.larrysperformancepalace.com
unfortunately, the lly I was refering to is white and resides in CA :D

1/8 mile headstart, hmmmmmm :thinking2:, no, the 2 races I guarantee that I wont run are against the black stroker and the white super charger, there's no sense in going into a race knowing that your ass will be handed to ya :eek:
the supercharger is just a giant hairdryer-like your wife/daughters-ya know, just to blow hot air-you can take him:rofl:

Last edited: