May 9th, Part Tyler

Quickest at San Angelo Dragway 05/09/2009

• Total voters
May 21, 2008
Stephenville Tx
Ya that's a pretty good cruise for you. If you want to roll got a place to party and crash.I would rather be running at bay town though if you could get a good day.70 deg low hum,talk about going fast:eek:

2500HeavyDuty

Book 'em, Danno!
Feb 14, 2008
Katy, Tx
www.myspace.com
Ya that's a pretty good cruise for you. If you want to roll got a place to party and crash.I would rather be running at bay town though if you could get a good day.70 deg low hum,talk about going fast:eek:

bay town is very nice :D

there's about 3 track within an hour of me. lonestar raceway (owned by hennesy now), HRP baytown and a 1/8 mile track too

Duramax_JP

Jul 3, 2008
Because I know im not gonna beat the other guys with my 305's and even with 265's id be lucky to keep up. Stock trans sucks ass

But just for the hell of it I voted for myself

Last edited:

maxaholic

Dec 6, 2008
Central, Texas
Who knows you might have a freak of nature and walk off from them. Highly possible not, but its gonna be all in fun anyways. Hell just push it to the extreme and if you burn up the tranny then you can drive one of those sweet dune buggys around. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Red Dmax

Big Boy Toys
Apr 19, 2009
I cant brag about being the fastest. I probably have the slowest truck out of everyone that is going to Wall.