Made it into my first Magazine

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
You are one person who really deserves the recognition, Brett. That truck of yours is unreal. Congrats!!!!

bcdeutsch731

Nov 4, 2010
Illinois
Thanks guys so much. This truck means so much to me just because it was my Grandpa's truck and me and my Dad have so much time it to. This truck kept me out of a lot of truble I probably would have gotten into as a kid, just because I spent so much time working on it.
I'm going to take the engine out this winter and tare it down to see how Jon's pistons are holding up. I'm also thinking of installing a race hood and having the exhaust come out the hood. If I do that it will save me 150lbs and that will put me right at 4500lbs race weight with me in it.
Thanks again guys.

bcdeutsch731

Nov 4, 2010
Illinois
Thanks guys.
I'm looking for a track within 8hrs of Chicago that is still open so I can go test this new converter before I take the motor out of my truck and rip it apart. Anyone know of a good track that is still doing test and tune?

bcdeutsch731

Nov 4, 2010
Illinois
Has anyone gone to Gateway in Madison, IL? How is track prep and is it a 1/4 mile track? I want to make sure its a 1/4 mile track.
Thanks guys.

lifteddirty

Aug 20, 2013
casper wy
beautiful truck!! and you use it also, that is the best part. I'm not a big fan of the guys who have a beautiful vehicle and just take it to car shows.