lope tune

06CCLB

Dec 26, 2011
Why is it that people get butthurt over chit that doesn't affect them in any ways. Geez. I'm new but know better to ask for smoke. But Lope? Lemme guess, no straight pipe either, right? Too loud? :rofl:

TeaBagger2006

Im a Garrett Nut Swinger
May 11, 2008
Bis ND
Lol you're just going to keep getting smartass replies like mine. Its just how the system works here. Ask us what parts are needed to hold the700 hp you want, I guarantee you that you will get serious replies, brah.

duramaxman01

Dec 26, 2011
well brah what do i need? if you want to play the dick wad card, how about i start askin to roll clouds of black smoke? wouldnt like that huh brah brah :roflmao:

PAT

EASY DAY
Aug 21, 2011
your back yard
well brah what do i need? if you want to play the dick wad card, how about i start askin to roll clouds of black smoke? wouldnt like that huh brah brah :roflmao:

Dsp 12 switch stacked with banks tuner, smoke tune (more fuel) boost increase valve, and 6.5L rods. That puppy should haul the mail.

TeaBagger2006

Im a Garrett Nut Swinger
May 11, 2008
Bis ND
I was listening to some ghetto music lol. That's why I keep saying brah.lol
anyways, after you're done dicking around with the lope tune, throw some real tunes in your truck and let us know how she does:thumb:
you're going to need a lift pump too.

Brah:D

TeaBagger2006

Im a Garrett Nut Swinger
May 11, 2008
Bis ND
anyways, after you're done dicking around with the lope tune, throw some real tunes in your truck and let us know how she does:thumb:

duramaxman01

Dec 26, 2011

ill have 4 real ones brah.. but in the mean time ima be lopein all over the place and rolling the coal:roflmao:

PAT

EASY DAY
Aug 21, 2011
your back yard

X's 2
Agree completely. Once you get some real tunes in your truck, you will understand what we are talking about. Don't let what we have said deter you from coming to the sight. You will catch up on the learning curve. You will also learn with time that lope tunes are a waste. It doesn't sound nearly as good as a finely tuned 600+RWHP duramax at idle. If you want someone to notice your truck, pull up to a gas station in that and let the turbo whistle whine through the filling station. People will notice. They won't think that it runs like shit either. They would if you had a lope tune.

duramaxman01

Dec 26, 2011
guys its not like im gunna have 5 lope tunes just one for shits and giggles.. so there is really no need to treat new guys like sh#$ for your enjoyment

06CCLB

Dec 26, 2011
Dsp 12 switch stacked with banks tuner, smoke tune (more fuel) boost increase valve, and 6.5L rods. That puppy should haul the mail.

DSP 12? I'll pay for a pic of that. C'mon. You are the troll here buddy.

06CCLB

Dec 26, 2011
guys its not like im gunna have 5 lope tunes just one for shits and giggles.. so there is really no need to treat new guys like sh#$ for your enjoyment
A-FKIN-MEN!

People think a high post count means they're god. All it means in you can type. You know who else can type?

Murder-She-Wrote-006.jpg

TeaBagger2006

Im a Garrett Nut Swinger
May 11, 2008
Bis ND
Do you know how much time it took me to post that many times? A chit ton! I demand respect and whatever else comes with my post count!

06CCLB

Dec 26, 2011
Do you know how much time it took me to post that many times? A chit ton! I demand respect and whatever else comes with my post count!

:spit: OK, I think you're joking so cool. Laughing at the name too. Hope you aren't the "receiver of said bags":roflmao::roflmao: