lope tune

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
ok thats just like saying every cummins guy likes to smoke out everything just cuz 98% do.. and is the duramaxforum better than this place or somthin?

Well, if 98% of cummins guys smoke out everything, then the shoe fits. Most Dmax guys have more sense than that, but I have seen some young guys without any sense, too.

There are people on Dmaxforum that will probably help you with your "lope tunes". :rolleyes: That forum is nowhere near as good as this one when it comes to real performance.

06CCLB

Dec 26, 2011
It's all how you use it. And a Lope is nuttin more than a rough idle, it sounds pretty cool IMHO, and it's not like smoke at all. Just my .02

Bustedknuckles

Honey Badger
Sep 25, 2010
Hagerstown MD
Nobody on DF will help you out either, they're as bad as this site on hating on lope or smoke tunes.
There is tuner out there who can set you up with a dsp5 with tunes to smoke people out, lope like a pos, or crack a piston in short order.....

muddoc

Just add more fuel
Sep 25, 2011
Dayton,Tx
LB7's are easy to do a lope tune on.

Open EFI Live
Open Engine Calibration > Fuel injection > Throttle based injection quantity and set the cell under 600 RPM & 800 RPM in the 0% TPS to 40 or 50, either one but set both to the same number and it will lope.

have fun

duramaxman01

Dec 26, 2011
LB7's are easy to do a lope tune on.

Open EFI Live
Open Engine Calibration > Fuel injection > Throttle based injection quantity and set the cell under 600 RPM & 800 RPM in the 0% TPS to 40 or 50, either one but set both to the same number and it will lope.

have fun

thanks finaly some useful info!:D

TeaBagger2006

Im a Garrett Nut Swinger
May 11, 2008
Bis ND
Im a veteran here:D. That question is not cool ,brah. Just pay a tuner to do it. They wont care what you want.