Looking for a low power tune 08 LMM

036.6turbo

Jan 17, 2014
Yep, 21 to 30 crowd is the end of everything cool. They pile in spat off at the mouth then take everything too far and federal regulations follow. Funny how it never happened with other generations...
I blame the internet, a generation that grew up behind a PC screen. Worst consequence for shooting your mouth off is getting banned from a site. No actual interaction with people face to face.

We came up kicking around machine shops, smart mouth was likely to get a co worker pissed at you. Possibly worse. Regardless you still and to interact with that person each and everyday. Having someone "owe you one", meant a little bit more.

This clown will most likely disappear, find the info he needs off of BookFace, or somewhere.

Zack seems cool though!

NC-smokinlmm

<<<Future tuna killer
May 29, 2011
At Da Beach
OP, you can find an duraminimzer and use that. They are designed for use in mines and low ventilation areas so they derate power with a knob from stock to about 150 I believe.

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
Was thinking, wouldnt you want to start testing systems with the stock tune, that way you can determine if they are up to the task at that hp range, then detune if you have to in order to give yourself some wiggle room? If you initially start with a lower hp tune, you'd never know.....

monster50iii

Dec 5, 2014
Why in the world build a project utilizing a duramax, and not make damn sure everything will jive, to the point you want a less than stock tune?? My God throw a 350 in there instead..