LLY wins 3.0 Pro class at Lancaster!

McRat

Diesel Hotrodder
Aug 2, 2006
Norco CA
www.mcratracing.com
nick said something weas worng with the TC over on comp D

im sure the 3.54 gears arent hellping pat :rofl:

If Nick's could only make 800rpm standing still, he could not get the truck up on the scale.

He could not spool in the thin air, but 800? Nope.

His convertor was most likely fine. He just needed to work on his tuning.

All of the guys with big charger have had to deal with what Nick ran into. But in the past Nick always had his bottle to help him spool. Guess he will have to learn #2 Only tuning.

Casper runs 3.42's.

McRat

Diesel Hotrodder
Aug 2, 2006
Norco CA
www.mcratracing.com
But...

If I were Tom Colesanti, or the other Pro 3.0 crew, I'd be a little pissed a Nick:

"My truck couldn't even run past 800rpm and I put 50-100 feet on you beetches!!!! Just wait until it runs right!!!"

Fact is, Nick's truck did get up on the charger, and it did put 50' on Colesanti. That's pretty good. The fact that it couldn't catch an LLY Street Truck? Dunno what to say.

Better luck next time? ;)

2wd_Sled_Puller

Heavy Equiment mechanic
Feb 19, 2008
Florida
Adam did u and lawrance run in the 2.6 class or what class did yall run in with the 2wd. IIRC the dodge of toms pulled in a seperate class correct. I just wanted to see before war breaks out

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
Adam did u and lawrance run in the 2.6 class or what class did yall run in with the 2wd. IIRC the dodge of toms pulled in a seperate class correct. I just wanted to see before war breaks out

They pulled in the 2.6 class that I was in :D Pat, Tom's truck, Nick and a couple of other guys where in the 3.0 class.

malibu795

misspeelleerr
Apr 28, 2007
in the buckeye state

They pulled in the 2.6 class that I was in :D Pat, Tom's truck, Nick and a couple of other guys where in the 3.0 class.

yes with on exceptiong lawrence ran a ligther sled.

tony (cclb dmax dually)pulled the same sled wieght and went just as far then came back aroung and pulled again on a heavier sled then i pulled at the re-adjusted sled and 2' behind him

pat.. toms truck is setup up for tight sticky clay tracks.. IMO exact oppostise of what it need to be setup for out here... IMO he should put boggers front and rear on that beast

oops about the gears :eek:

GMC_2002_Dmax

The Still Master
nick said something weas worng with the TC over on comp D

im sure the 3.54 gears arent hellping pat :rofl:

Pat, where is your excuses list as to why my truck didn't win...........:rofl:

If Nick's could only make 800rpm standing still, he could not get the truck up on the scale.

He could not spool in the thin air, but 800? Nope.

His convertor was most likely fine. He just needed to work on his tuning.

All of the guys with big charger have had to deal with what Nick ran into. But in the past Nick always had his bottle to help him spool. Guess he will have to learn #2 Only tuning.

Casper runs 3.42's.

That is not going to easy for team TTS, they live and die by the bottle, perhaps Nick needs Troy Wakeman's tune, it appears he is doing well in MO, for now.

does casper still have stock injectors?

HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEEEEEEE

dmaxlover

Mar 17, 2007
WI
Here's a picture of the 3.000" reducer:

3.229 will not press into a 3.231 hole.... There is .002 clearance as you have it written.

Don't worry, I know what you meant, and I too am dyslexic most of the time.:screwy:

Your machining set up looked ok, until I seen the part hosed clamped to a couple pieces of scrap steel. :eek:

McRat

Diesel Hotrodder
Aug 2, 2006
Norco CA
www.mcratracing.com
3.229 will not press into a 3.231 hole.... There is .002 clearance as you have it written.

Don't worry, I know what you meant, and I too am dyslexic most of the time.:screwy:

Your machining set up looked ok, until I seen the part hosed clamped to a couple pieces of scrap steel. :eek:

Yup, 0.002 crush, got it backwards. :D

I was a machinist for 20 years, tool & die, prototype, jigbore, etc. It really sucks using a piece o' crappola to git 'er done, but what the heck! ;)

MMLMM

Tunergeek
Mar 2, 2008
Reno, NV
www.dyncal.com

why not, its alum it will go....I bet...lol

fast03

Jun 15, 2008
Rancho Cucamonga
yeah and all that sand in the bed too. I have seen that truck develop through the last several years and Pat Just adapts it to whatever he is doing that weekend. Pat is great at run what you brung.