LBZ prices and crack?

TeaBagger2006

Im a Garrett Nut Swinger
May 11, 2008
Bis ND
Do LBZ owners hit the crack pipe right before posting their trucks for sale?:rofl:

ive been looking for another LBZ to buy but the majority of the ones i come across are overpriced for the condition and mileage on them.

im looking for another CC/LB 4x4 , mileage isn that big of a concern. if you guys know of one in a decent condition for a fair price let me know. i need a dedicated work horse and a weekend warrior.

clrussell

pro-procrastinator
Sep 23, 2013
Lmao I think your right. People are drunk on lbz prices

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DMAXchris

It’s only temporary!
Apr 28, 2009
Natrona Heights PA
I'll sell you mine for 25k. Its not a crew cab though.

I hear you on the crackpipe smokin. Ive seen lower mileage LBZs priced at 35-40k!!!

OregonDMAX

NOT IN OREGON, NO DURAMAX
Apr 28, 2013
Goodyear, AZ
It's because they arent ugly like the lmm and don't have def/dpf

For a stockish truck they are the best no lb7 injectors, lly headgaskets lmm dpf/def or lml cp4 problems.

Hot COCOAL

May the farce be with you
Jun 9, 2012
I'll sell you mine for 25k. Its not a crew cab though.

I hear you on the crackpipe smokin. Ive seen lower mileage LBZs priced at 35-40k!!!

It's because they arent ugly like the lmm and don't have def/dpf

For a stockish truck they are the best no lb7 injectors, lly headgaskets lmm dpf/def or lml cp4 problems.
^^^this^^^
Lol

:D

But, I have to admit, the 08+ trucks can look damn good if done right

And yeah, IDK WTF is up wit LBZ prices and sales pitch...?
I walked onto a lot the other day and looked at a low milage LBZ, turns out they wanted $36k for it...:eek: I bached at the guy and rolled my eyes, guy said "you don't know what the LBZ is" (IM THINKING, LMAO) then he says "its LEGENDARY!!!"

I about died...
:roflmao:

Come to think of it, I've heard that once before at another lot too...
And miraculously, LBZ's have held steady at 28-38k for about the last 4-5 years...I got my 07 classic CC/SB LT3, low in 2011w 118kk mi for $28.5 OTD

While I'm on my overinflated LBZ crackpipe, I'll sell ya mine for $40k Joe :hug:
BecauseLegendaryBZ
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:

IdahoRob

Jun 5, 2007
http://boise.craigslist.org/ctd/5275578377.html This guy is local to me and I have bought rigs from him in the past. I bought a salvage title white LBZ from him 3 years ago and it now has 350k miles and runs/drives perfect.

If you don't mind the title status, this one looks like a steal( depending on mileage). I can have him bring it by the shop for an inspection if interested. He does good work on rebuilds, I have no business relationship with him FYI.

TeaBagger2006

Im a Garrett Nut Swinger
May 11, 2008
Bis ND
I'm one the biggest LBZ nut swingers on this earth but come on!

I can sit here a tell you guys why LBZ's are the greatest of all the Dmax but you guys already know that;).^^^^^^ I think is a good deal for what it is , just wish it had the power windows and locks.

Oh and by the way by "workhorse" I mean a drag up tank and tool box . No towing or heavy loads

A. Stock Lbz

Aug 13, 2013
spokane wa
http://boise.craigslist.org/ctd/5275578377.html This guy is local to me and I have bought rigs from him in the past. I bought a salvage title white LBZ from him 3 years ago and it now has 350k miles and runs/drives perfect.

If you don't mind the title status, this one looks like a steal( depending on mileage). I can have him bring it by the shop for an inspection if interested. He does good work on rebuilds, I have no business relationship with him FYI.

I have 2 friends that have bought trucks from this lot before. Most are salvage title but he had pictures of the damage before and after the repair on both trucks that were purchased.

TeaBagger2006

Im a Garrett Nut Swinger
May 11, 2008
Bis ND
I was referring to the one dmax87 posted. Rob , I will look into the one you posted. I've been around rebuilt vehicles and if done properly they are as good as the originals. Thanks!

cstephens93

Oct 13, 2014
Tallahassee, FL
The only reason I stopped looking for an LBZ is because of the prices. 13k for 192,000 miles on an LLY vs 27k for 140,000 miles on an LBZ....

Obviously I chose the LLY

matt78

Finally boosted launches
Sep 10, 2012
texas
I have an early 2007,with less than 90,000 original miles. I'd sell it for the right price,if you want a built truck.

henery97

Apr 4, 2011
Nebraska
$35k 50,000 mile LBZs are why I just said screw it and bought a '15. Couldn't bring myself to get rid of my LBZ though:thumb:

minerigger

Dec 24, 2013
Casper, WY
If I sold all the aftermarket stuff separately and put mine back to stock I'd start at 20 and see where it goes but 30 plus is nuts. Course a buddy of mine just sold his a few months back for 39k

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk