LBZ prices and crack?

04chase

Mar 28, 2008
im one of the dip shits that is causing these prices lol

paid 35k for an 07 lbz with every option, including sunroof ccsb 4x4, charcoal captain heated seats , and silverstone mettalic. the exact truck i would have ordered if bought new with 72k miles . i have had it for about 8 months and i am very happy with it . Got it from carmax and have already put quite a few mods on it. I wanted the newest duramax without a dpf (came from an lmm), dpf deletes are a hassle for us ca guys to get around smog .

WolfLMM

Making Chips
Nov 21, 2006
AL
It's because they arent ugly like the lmm and don't have def/dpf

For a stockish truck they are the best no lb7 injectors, lly headgaskets lmm dpf/def or lml cp4 problems.

Ehh, I'll take my LMM:D

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 19

NinjaMax

WTF!
Oct 3, 2012
Severance, Colorado
Do LBZ owners hit the crack pipe right before posting their trucks for sale?:rofl:

ive been looking for another LBZ to buy but the majority of the ones i come across are overpriced for the condition and mileage on them.

im looking for another CC/LB 4x4 , mileage isn that big of a concern. if you guys know of one in a decent condition for a fair price let me know. i need a dedicated work horse and a weekend warrior.

How set on a long bed are you? Our shop forman is selling a white 07 lbz cc/sb with 23k miles, still has the original rubber on it. Bone stock, loaded, tan leather.

Edit: its a Chevy, forgot that part