LB7 Turbo w/ stock injectors?

DIESELMAFIAPER.LB7

<----new hotness
Jan 17, 2010
idaho
shop.dieselmafiaperformance.com
Wow didn't mean to make someone all hurt Jesus christ I said I was pissed that it only lasted couple thousand miles I was happy when then warrantied it even though I was outside there "power levels" its been good for what it is I haven't been on here bad mouthing it or you but you proved my point bout being jumpy

ripmf666

Sep 20, 2006
Wentzville Mo
Wow didn't mean to make someone all hurt Jesus christ I said I was pissed that it only lasted couple thousand miles I was happy when then warrantied it even though I was outside there "power levels" its been good for what it is I haven't been on here bad mouthing it or you but you proved my point bout being jumpy

Not hurt not by you at all. But when you have the bd kits for sale and people talk bad about them it makes it look bad trying to sell those even if your happy now they fixed it after you pushed it outsite it's area. I point out a HTT66 that would work for him here. You point out tge turbo you had trouble with that in tried to stay away from after that and someonecelse reported bearing issues. As in you saying proving your point that I'm jumpy yea I guess so you pick me to ask if I'm jumpy after someone else already before me asked about your turbo popping. So if you have something you don't like about me keep it out of this thread pm me or my number is on the forum.

RENODMAX

Dead Wrong
Mar 4, 2008
Henry is a great guy to deal with and has posted more tech on this site than probably anyone. He won't steer you wrong.

DIESELMAFIAPER.LB7

<----new hotness
Jan 17, 2010
idaho
Not hurt not by you at all. But when you have the bd kits for sale and people talk bad about them it makes it look bad trying to sell those even if your happy now they fixed it after you pushed it outsite it's area. I point out a HTT66 that would work for him here. You point out tge turbo you had trouble with that in tried to stay away from after that and someonecelse reported bearing issues. As in you saying proving your point that I'm jumpy yea I guess so you pick me to ask if I'm jumpy after someone else already before me asked about your turbo popping. So if you have something you don't like about me keep it out of this thread pm me or my number is on the forum.

I don't have anything against you just seems like your angry I even mentioned mine but if it's all good its all good I'm not pissed so we can get back ot:thumb:

ripmf666

Sep 20, 2006
Wentzville Mo
I don't have anything against you just seems like your angry I even mentioned mine but if it's all good its all good I'm not pissed so we can get back ot:thumb:

Not pissed I just just stopped push the turbo your running after you and I forget if it was Jason had issues with his. There based of S366 turbos but seems like most have better luck with the HTT style. I still sell both I just go with the flow had 2 people said they had bad luck I think Trent or someone else said they saw some issues with them so I have really not pushed them. For the same money I can sell the HTT its all good :hug:

SparkZ03DMAX

Nov 16, 2009
North Carolina
x2, sparkz I think you would really like a HTT, im pretty happy with my little turbo :D

I need to have this tranny built. Right now I'm currently moving into my own home so I don't have much money to blow right now. As soon as I get the tranny built, I will definately be looking into a new turbo. I figured putting ARP Head Studs in while I get the turbo in wouldnt hurt either.

GeorgiaDuramax

Enthusiast
May 5, 2010
Georgia
I would leave the stock bolts as a saftey net lol. See if a head gasket goes before a rod.

x2. That's what I am doing.

Sparks, you would like the HTT. They're a nice setup. That's what I would have went with, but wanted to be different. You definitely need to get that trans done and if you are planning on letting Harley do it, he will take care of you.

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
I would leave the stock bolts as a saftey net lol. See if a head gasket goes before a rod.

i agree henry. if you run good tuning sparks, you shouldnt have to worry much about the headstuds. I run between 50-55psi on the race tune or towing with stock studs, granted i have twins but you get the idea. i havnt been particuarly light on the truck either :D

wdino73

Sep 25, 2009
Versailles, Ky
Heres a little advise that my help u safe your bottom end, I u start spinning the wheels and let off of it, don't just fire back in it,, That's no good trust me..:)

DIESELMAFIAPER.LB7

<----new hotness
Jan 17, 2010
idaho
Not pissed I just just stopped push the turbo your running after you and I forget if it was Jason had issues with his. There based of S366 turbos but seems like most have better luck with the HTT style. I still sell both I just go with the flow had 2 people said they had bad luck I think Trent or someone else said they saw some issues with them so I have really not pushed them. For the same money I can sell the HTT its all good :hug:

:hug: cool, ya im think bout throwing my turbo up for sale an getting the 66/71/16 from them for a tid better power an maybe even lower egts an the ability to breaK my internals even faster :rofl: :thumb:

carpenca

Dec 17, 2010
How heavy does the wallet have to be to support it?

Well in a Dmax to do 800RWHP you'll need a built rotating assembly to make it last, and some headstuds. Otherwise all you need is a big pump in the valley, some good injectors, and good tuning. :thumb:

On an ole CR Cummins, you just need the studs, a big pump, good injectors, and a Smarty!

Caleb