LB7 In A Boat Tuning?

McRat

Diesel Hotrodder
Aug 2, 2006
Norco CA
www.mcratracing.com
If you run into trouble, you might want to talk to Joe at PPE, he's done a number of Dmax boat/car/truck swaps.

Guy Tripp was also involved in a swap project, but not sure what he knows on the subject.

LB7Diesel

Oh Boy!
Sep 3, 2006
Melbourne, F.L.
Thanks Pat..I've got both #'s.. Like Simon and Ben said i'm just gonna start by logging it and seeing what's f-ed up..Then change some things to Not Reported..It's on the Boat running so it should'nt be to Bad...Mmm Where have I heard that before?:D ...

Thanks All, I'll have pics tonight..

Joey

sweetdiesel

That's better
Aug 6, 2006
Thailand
besides vats for now i dont think i would turn any codes off
then you or we could try to fix the issues...just a thought

LB7Diesel

Oh Boy!
Sep 3, 2006
Melbourne, F.L.
Update.. Well i'm a little agervated right now so bear with me... Was able to download file no prob.. when i went to upload tune it said i need to license it again.. I went through this process numorous times with no luck.. Thinking i must be a dumbass i call Guy.. Still can't get it to license.. It says it is doing so but it's not...We came up with it could be that i have the older Ver. on my laptop..No prob.. I'll go home and wait the 30 min for it to download and come back. But for shits and giggles i tried it one more time.. Now it says i've been locked out.. Call guy again with no luck to unlock... So the ECM will be sent off for guy to perform an autopsy.. I'm very agervated right now and am going to have a drink with my girl at the local Booby Bar..
Here's some pics.. I'll be back

View attachment 468

View attachment 469

Last edited: