Kat & Wendy run 12.50 @ 107.51 1.63-60'

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
I knew I had good ears but not that good Chris :hug:

http://mcratracing.com/k/wendy1258.wmv

Awesome times, turning up the heat huh? Cleans up nice.

This is the same ECM tune, as Pat stated earlier, that has been in my truck since Feb :D It's my DD tune. The only thing Chris did was flash in the TCM tune from Feb to remove 1st gear.

Heck I think we even averaged 18 to 19 mpg even with Chris's lead foot :rofl:

othrgrl

Diesel Addiction Owner
Mar 10, 2008
Wilmington NC
www.mydieseladdiction.com
This is the same ECM tune, as Pat stated earlier, that has been in my truck since Feb :D It's my DD tune. The only thing Chris did was flash in the TCM tune from Feb to remove 1st gear.

Heck I think we even averaged 18 to 19 mpg even with Chris's lead foot :rofl:

I just meant turning up the heat on me and Chris (DrHolliday) to go faster. Chris runs his tune every day and gets around 20mpg on mixed driving too. He drives daily with the TCM tune that has 1st gear removed from T/H mode.

Once again good times, good tuning, and great 60' times. Let's keep the competition going and see how much faster we can get these stock LBZs to run. :D

I hate Bracket Racing too and tend to just dial 12.40 so that if I break out I go home happy that I got my first 12.3 (hasn't happened yet) and I don't have to worry about lifting.

Last edited:

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
Just an FYI I have giving up on trying to catch East Coast guys long ago.

We couldn't do it with the Camaro or Vette, so I don't even try with Wendy:cool2:

If I was going to try that I could have put the truck in theft recovery mode:eek: There was the front seat, nerf bars, tow hooks, bumper and hitch, etc. Heck I could of even thrown Nick or Anthony in the truck for weight reduction mode :eek: We have a race truck for that :rofl:

Got to see the difference in the tires with the help of Chris :hug:

We went and had a great time. So the 900 mile round trip was worth it :fluffy: