January '24 Chat -- Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dm23

Mar 8, 2019
Socal

I guess this one just sold. I was on the market at 22M not to long ago.

NC-smokinlmm

<<<Future tuna killer
May 29, 2011
At Da Beach
Same thing here, I’m 3 miles from the beach and prices right sky rocketing. Beach just broke another record at 10.6 million for a beach front house. North Carolina is unfortunately the “ new” California, it’s just going to get worse as Apple starts to move into Raleigh. Not sure how long I can put up with the added traffic and rude ass no respect people…

Reactions: Dm23

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
...and to think, my SIL wants to move there ^^^^^ when his enlistment is up this June.

TheBac

Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
Found this while browsing FB Marketplace:

Looks to have only one obvious spot of rust.

Dm23

Mar 8, 2019
Socal
Found this while browsing FB Marketplace:

Looks to have only one obvious spot of rust.
Pretty clean truck. Surprisingly there’s a good amount of those trucks for sale over here.

2004LB7

Dec 15, 2010
Norcal
Bwahahahaha:

Yes, been a Lions fan for 54 years.
Can you explain that error to me. We watched that game and they didn't do much to explain what the error was. We where a little baffled when the play was overturned and had to be redone

"wrong player as an eligible receiver" ???

TheBac

Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
Yep. HC Campbell went over the potential 2pt play with the refs before the game. The Lions had reported Skipper as eligible a few plays during the game, as normal, but on this 2-pt play, they were going to report Decker as eligible. Also part of the ruse (which the ref also knew of) was for all three linemen (Sewell, Decker and Skipper) to be near the ref but ONLY Decker reported to him. The ref blew it by reporting to the Cowboys that Skipper (#70) was eligible instead of Decker (#68). After the play was successful, the refs threw the flag for two things, Decker being ineligible, and Skipper being covered by the TE (illegal formation). Total fiasco that the ref and the NFL wouldnt own up to.

The only positive is that the Lions know they outplayed the Cowboys, so if they meet in the playoffs, the Lions have a very good chance to win.

Dm23

Mar 8, 2019
Socal
Pretty clean truck. Surprisingly there’s a good amount of those trucks for sale over here.
Anywhere in SoCal. Not for 11k more like 20-25k. But clean trucks. I have a friend who may be selling one in the near future. All stock I think it’s an 04-05 from what I can remember.

Last edited:

2004LB7

Dec 15, 2010
Norcal
Yep. HC Campbell went over the potential 2pt play with the refs before the game. The Lions had reported Skipper as eligible a few plays during the game, as normal, but on this 2-pt play, they were going to report Decker as eligible. Also part of the ruse (which the ref also knew of) was for all three linemen (Sewell, Decker and Skipper) to be near the ref but ONLY Decker reported to him. The ref blew it by reporting to the Cowboys that Skipper (#70) was eligible instead of Decker (#68). After the play was successful, the refs threw the flag for two things, Decker being ineligible, and Skipper being covered by the TE (illegal formation). Total fiasco that the ref and the NFL wouldnt own up to.

The only positive is that the Lions know they outplayed the Cowboys, so if they meet in the playoffs, the Lions have a very good chance to win.
That makes sense. Everything I'm seeing after the fact shows that 68 did report as instructed by his coach. But the ref reported 70. Then the lions get the penalty for the bad call. A decision that ultimately determined the outcome of the game. So, because the NFL and the Refs aren't following up with any official response or explanation it seems that it's breeding a bunch of other online discussions and controversies

NC-smokinlmm

<<<Future tuna killer
May 29, 2011
At Da Beach
...and to think, my SIL wants to move there ^^^^^ when his enlistment is up this June.

Raleigh isn’t bad at all really, just the new people with out of area values are mucking it up a bit. We try and gently explain if your running from something please leave it where you were. I lived there for 4 years while at NCSU, it’s changed but it’s still a fun city, expensive as all get out but fun. Plus, it’s only 2 hours from Wilmington.

Pure Diesel

Apr 22, 2008
Ventura County
Anywhere in SoCal. Not for 11k more like 20-25k. But clean trucks. I have a friend who may be selling one in the near future. All stock I think it’s an 04-05 from what I can remember.
I just sold my 2003 with an LBZ/6-speed conversion and 260,000 miles 3 months ago. I started at 27k 11 months ago and didn't get anybody interested. I ended up selling it for 15k. That 20-25k is what they're asking but what do they get. The used car market is down 22% from June of 22 high.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

1FastBrick

Dec 1, 2016
Junkyard
I just sold my 2003 with an LBZ/6-speed conversion and 260,000 miles 3 months ago. I started at 27k 11 months ago and didn't get anybody interested. I ended up selling it for 15k. That 20-25k is what they're asking but what do they get. The used car market is down 22% from June of 22 high.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk
And that's a Damn Shame too with all the work done for some one... People are nut's what they ask for a real LBZ truck and most of them are clapped out at this point too.

Status
Not open for further replies.