I called Wade out on Comp D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slick

Jan 9, 2007
I'm all for new ideas, but don't try and act like a martyr out there taking risks for the greater good. Also, don't try to make yourself look like you are some kind of internal combustion genious when all you have done is make a few passes in a secondhand tube truck.

J Spruill

bringer of truth
Mar 30, 2008
its very easy to dislike some one. its event harder to not jump in on personale attacks. Jeff had something to say Wade declined. rest of you guys are just jumping in saying things that true or false arnt that nice and should prolly be left unsaid. wade is posting some decent info from time to time. granted i think it could be presented in a different wa,but honestly i think no matter how he does it most will never like him,thats sad but acceptable. i do hate to see people that i think alot of continueing to jump on the pile on and continue saying the smae thing over and over. all of you are above this, this carap is why i stopped posting on the place....

Mike

hmmm....
Feb 17, 2007
San Angelo, TX
its very easy to dislike some one. its event harder to not jump in on personale attacks. Jeff had something to say Wade declined. rest of you guys are just jumping in saying things that true or false arnt that nice and should prolly be left unsaid. wade is posting some decent info from time to time. granted i think it could be presented in a different wa,but honestly i think no matter how he does it most will never like him,thats sad but acceptable. i do hate to see people that i think alot of continueing to jump on the pile on and continue saying the smae thing over and over. all of you are above this, this carap is why i stopped posting on the place....

Great points. I think I get wrapped up in asking the same questions because they are never answered. Guess I should have taken the questions as they were, unanswered and I should not of thought of them as over looked. You are right though, and some questions are best unanswered.

I'm done, but where are those pictures of that Camaro?????

Rhall

Old Skooler
Aug 12, 2006
Texas Y'all
You guys really have the best missinterpreting skills of anyone i've ever talked with, the ultimate at twisting the truth to suite your needs...Right on the verge of slander.....

I dont care to change to way you think of me, just the way you talk to me, it's sad really.

I have no issue's with anyone, but you guys have issue's with me...cant you just read the post shrug your shoulders and move on? I cant believe that a race car could cause this much trouble, jeff started this whole mess, not me i was haveing a good conversation about the audi R18, and he got jelous i guess...not sure, dont care, i love this sport, you guys should to, tearing it up from the inside out is what will destroy it, just like the import scene.

This is beyond friendly banter, that i can accept. but the slander and defamation is wrong. All of you know it.

Wade, I dont have a problem with you, i follow your threads and see whats going on with your truck, but dont act all innocent like everyones picking on you. Ive seen you join in on the Greg Hogue bashing over on Comp D plenty of times, and if what you say is true, then your joining in on the destroying of this sport.... Im not saying you cant stick up for yourself, just dont try to act so innocent when doing it, cause theres no difference. Im not trying to jump in here and bash on you, and my earlier post wasnt either, so dont take it that way.

McRat

Diesel Hotrodder
Aug 2, 2006
Norco CA
www.mcratracing.com

You missed the parade.

When I refused to give him an engine, he started bashing me on websites.

When Guy refused, ditto.

Not sure how many others.

And when we allowed him to sell parts on this site, he embarrassed me after I stuck up for him.

While we don't permit him to sell here anymore, we removed his other restrictions so he can post here, even though he did his best to give us a digital black-eye.

Am I too rough on him? Dunno. But when he starts fitting himself for a new halo, I'm going to remind folk what he did with the last one.

Stingpuller

The Pusher Man
Jan 11, 2007
central Ohio
Thanks Pat

I try. Sometimes I don't do so good but I like to think I try hard. I'm done I won't say anything about Wade, I believe he say's enough to do the job himself. Sorry everyone. It's been a long winter already and I hope to see everyone in the spring. Thanks Jeff

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA
Regardless of all the people that keep knocking you and others like Steve Cole that are actually doing stuff , Im sure there are still alot of people like me that dont jump on the bandwagon just to bash paople and are interested in things you are doing. So keep perservering. All the best :thumb:

But you have no problem going psycho on me. Which personality is this one Mick? I take it you took your meds today and feel compassionate to the world. Things will change in a hurry in a day or two. GFY

Mike

hmmm....
Feb 17, 2007
San Angelo, TX
But you have no problem going psycho on me. Which personality is this one Mick? I take it you took your meds today and feel compassionate to the world. Things will change in a hurry in a day or two. GFY

It's CRACK.

:poop:

* Edit * Sorry, that's me that was on CRACK.

mick

Try anything
Aug 15, 2006
Forestdale. Brisbane.Australia

You are one of the main ones who likes to think your so much better than everybody else. No body says shit to you because they all think they will be ostracised by others here - peer pressure. I dont owe you anything. You should re read some of your posts on here and realise what a sick unit you are. I say what I say because I mean it, not to big note myself in front of others. And you GFY too you moron.

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA
It's CRACK.

:poop:

* Edit * Sorry, that's me that was on CRACK.

He's not on crack. He is f--ked in the head. I would never have said this stuff and would have kept my mouth shut concerning my short experience with Mick. When I saw his compassionate post for Wade, I let loose.

Mike

hmmm....
Feb 17, 2007
San Angelo, TX
He's not on crack. He is f--ked in the head. I would never have said this stuff and would have kept my mouth shut concerning my short experience with Mick. When I saw his compassionate post for Wade, I let loose.

I know he's NOT on CRACK, neither am I or was I. I was venting also.

mick

Try anything
Aug 15, 2006
Alot of people come on these forums to learn from others and to share with others their things learned. Some people also come on here to be tuff guys behind the keyboard and to bait others into shitfights just because of their insecurity . Sad for the ones that are genuine. :thumb:

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA
You are one of the main ones who likes to think your so much better than everybody else. No body says shit to you because they all think they will be ostracised by others here - peer pressure. I dont owe you anything. You should re read some of your posts on here and realise what a sick unit you are. I say what I say because I mean it, not to big note myself in front of others. And you GFY too you moron.

Owe me anything? Of course not you pscho. I never let it get that far. There is no one here or anywhere else that is afraid to say anything to me. They do it all the time. Guess it's another one of your machinations.
I will not bring any names into this, but you are disliked by most of the people you have dealt with; in my country and yours. But you pay well and they forget it and cry all the way to the bank. :happy2: I. on the other hand don't give a rats ass about your money and would just as soon shove it up your ass.
I see your bad spelling is starting to show you are getting unraveled. I've seen this before in you. Go take your meds.

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA
Alot of people come on these forums to learn from others and to share with others their things learned. Some people also come on here to be tuff guys behind the keyboard and to bait others into shitfights just because of their insecurity . Sad for the ones that are genuine. :thumb:

I help a lot of people every day, wether it be on the forums or phone calls. I take calls on the weekends and late at night when someone is in trouble. I am not a tough guy.. I am also not insecure.
I never thought someone could piss me off worse than steve cole. You do.
I am done with this as it has gone too far.
I apologize to all the members here for my outburst as it did not belong here.
It should have been done face to face.

mick

Try anything
Aug 15, 2006
Owe me anything? Of course not you pscho. I never let it get that far. There is no one here or anywhere else that is afraid to say anything to me. They do it all the time. Guess it's another one of your machinations.
I will not bring any names into this, but you are disliked by most of the people you have dealt with; in my country and yours. But you pay well and they forget it and cry all the way to the bank. :happy2: I. on the other hand don't give a rats ass about your money and would just as soon shove it up your ass.
I see your bad spelling is starting to show you are getting unraveled. I've seen this before in you. Go take your meds.

Probably a lot more people dont like you than you realise. Once again they probably dont want to rock the boat. What you jealous now cause somebody works their arse off to get something? You sound like a person who is pissed because he has no money now? Grow up. By the way do you have a truck as fast as Wades - just asking thats all? :hello:

Akdiesel

IFS Hater
Aug 23, 2009
Fairbanks
Probably a lot more people dont like you than you realise. Once again they probably dont want to rock the boat. What you jealous now cause somebody works their arse off to get something? You sound like a person who is pissed because he has no money now? Grow up. By the way do you have a truck as fast as Wades - just asking thats all? :hello:

Don't know you or you and Mike L's history and don't care. However, pretty sure Mikes business and expertise in his field are almost unrivaled. Second I HIGHLY doubt he's hurting for money. And what does him having a fast or slow truck have to do with it? I know my opinion doesn't matter because I don't have a $30k+ engine in my $25k truck. And my trucks slow :D

Status
Not open for further replies.