How big can one go with a single?

Stingpuller

The Pusher Man
Jan 11, 2007
central Ohio
Chargers

Yep, I think it will be moved. I was in the garage today looking and trying to think it out. I want it easy to work on and function. I should have a bunch of LBZ inlet ducting for sale. I really want this truck to be fast and have some fun. Jeff

codyn

Aug 26, 2007
urbana ohio
Yep, I think it will be moved. I was in the garage today looking and trying to think it out. I want it easy to work on and function. I should have a bunch of LBZ inlet ducting for sale. I really want this truck to be fast and have some fun. Jeff

i can make it fast ;)

EDP

<<<< Miss The Ol Girl
was not to bad... biggest time consumer was making the new intake manifold. You can see better pics in this months Diesel Power magazine page 150

How many would be interested in a up pipe remote mount turbo kit for purchase that would work for most T4 turbo's?

sweetdiesel

That's better
Aug 6, 2006
Thailand
was not to bad... biggest time consumer was making the new intake manifold. You can see better pics in this months Diesel Power magazine page 150

How many would be interested in a up pipe remote mount turbo kit for purchase that would work for most T4 turbo's?

Depends how much:D Got pics? How big is the new intake manifold?

is it a complete custon runners or just Y bridge?