How big can one go with a single?

sweetdiesel

That's better
Aug 6, 2006
Thailand
are you running an intercooler of some sort??

Depend on what day:) I am setting up a water/air and but also use stock with 3" pipes
I never meant to increase to a bigger than 3" but it happened and works
it is only a 3.25" pipe feeding into stock bridge and runners.The bridge and runners have been smoothed out but are still restictive IMO but i am a loss of what to do? the stock turbo location limits us and so does the CP3 a little:(

the turbo in the valley sucks but is cheap and easy....it would be nice to have a bigger more efficient intake

EDP

<<<< Miss The Ol Girl
Depend on what day:) I am setting up a water/air and but also use stock with 3" pipes
I never meant to increase to a bigger than 3" but it happened and works
it is only a 3.25" pipe feeding into stock bridge and runners.The bridge and runners have been smoothed out but are still restictive IMO but i am a loss of what to do? the stock turbo location limits us and so does the CP3 a little:(

the turbo in the valley sucks but is cheap and easy....it would be nice to have a bigger more efficient intake

working on a few of your needs and will keep you posted should be able to learn a lot on current truck thats getting built right now pics to come in the next day or so.

vortecfcar

No longer a member
Jun 28, 2007
Do you mean a GT55 into a GT47 housing?

If you're going to run a GT55 housing, you may as well run GT55 guts.

Nick