Home made race twins , Finally running !!!!!

TrentNell

Finally underway !!!!!
Jul 7, 2008
slc tuah
Awesome! Are you running it in PHX?
I wouldnt miss it for anything at this point in the game ,too much hard work trying to make it to that event .

Great news, Trent. Hope the trans is ok.

Thanks Josh ,at this point i am so excited and rejuvenated It wouldnt even slow medown an inch even if it did , but willget it back full of fluid tommarrow and find out ,it was slipping decent to getto the side of the road but not for long then shut it right down .

Last edited:

SmokeShow

Nov 30, 2006
Lawrenceburg, KY
all the fabbing you did and you dropped the ball on putting in a camera mount for these street tests involving 50mph rolling burnouts. :rolleyes:

Just ribbing you :D but a new video showing that would be insane!

c-ya

Last edited:

DuramaxPowered

Pushing my luck....
Jan 27, 2008
Monroe, MI
all the fabbing you did and you dropped the ball on putting in a camera mount for these street tests involving 50mph rolling burnouts. :rolleyes:

c-ya

x2!!!! Even a crappy cell phone video of this truck would be sweet !!!!!!

TrentNell

Finally underway !!!!!
Jul 7, 2008
slc tuah

c-ya

I'll see what i can do Mitch , I am usually ridding solo on these sort and things are are rarley planned out .

x2!!!! Even a crappy cell phone video of this truck would be sweet !!!!!!

You going to take her for another spin this weekend I hope. I wanna here more exciting news Trent.

Hoping to get it back out tonight or saterday , I dont want to take it back out untill i get thing setup right , what happened last night wasnt acceptable , I know better and was in a hurry , now that i know everything is on the up and up and is going to work ,I need to slow down a bit and cross my t's and dot my i's .

TrentNell

Finally underway !!!!!
Jul 7, 2008
slc tuah
I cant wait to hear the new #'s you get with it :D

I am not expecting it to break any records , it will take me a bit to get the full potential out of it especially with m small 45% over injectors , i really need some 100% overs but it will have to wait a while . It should put down some respectable time though .

Last edited:

maine04max

Dec 11, 2008
I have no doubt it will be impressive ........ you should see the look on a few local guys around here that ive shown your pics