Hey all new kid on the block

IdahoRene

Apr 19, 2019
Idaho
Hey! My name is Rene Coddens, I am in the process of learning EFI Live for tuning duramaxes with the help of my dad. I recently have learned how to tune ls based gas engines using HPtuners and I am shooting for 700 to the tire with my junkyard camaro build. I have spent a lot of my life around the diesel industry and the NHRDA being a "pit crew" for Max'd Out and I am excited to become a part of making trucks go faster, smoke less, and become more efficient. Thanks guys!:thumb:

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
Welcome Rene. You aren't the little kid I remember when I was still in Idaho. I'm sure you will learn quick under your dad's instruction. :welcome8:

IdahoRene

Apr 19, 2019
Idaho
Thanks Josh! It's been a while since you and my dad had trucks torn apart at our house haha, hope you're doing well!

BoiseRob

Oct 12, 2007
Welcome Rene! "If" I ever decide to sell my pristine 2007 white Chevy you saw on the ATP dyno last month, should I call you before your dad?

:D

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
Sure call him first.....if you like throat punches.
You may think he's joking, but Rob is not afraid to use violen ce. I tried to hug him at my going away party when I was leaving Idaho, and he kicked me in the shin (not chin!). It hurt! I'm pretty sure he drew blood. :baby:

Last edited:

Burn Down

Hotrodder
Sep 14, 2008
Boise Idaho
You may think he's joking, but Rob is not afraid to use violence. I tried to hug him at my going away party when I was leaving Idaho, and he kicked me in the chin. It hurt! I'm pretty sure he drew blood. :baby:

Did you have clothes on or not? Not would explain the face kick:D

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
Did you have clothes on or not? Not would explain the face kick:D

Yeah, I had clothes on, but it wasn’t quite as violent as my post made it out to be. That was supposed to be shin instead of chin. Oops! :rofl: