Hello from Texas!

TX23

Wanna Race??????
Mar 5, 2008
San Angelo, TX
Hey guys,

Got an invitation from Larry Jewell, and thought I'd drop a line to intro myself. Need to get my avatar, sig, and all updated here like I do over on DP. I'm fairly new to diesels, but have had a blast owning one. :D

Jun 28, 2007
NE Pa
Welcome. Just be careful, this site is like heroin. It takes over your life, cost you a lot of money, and causes you to care about little other than your truck ;)

LarryJewell

Back with his honey :)
Jan 21, 2007
San Angelo
Welcome. Just be careful, this site is like heroin. It takes over your life, cost you a lot of money, and causes you to care about little other than your truck ;)

No kidding, I havent been getting my work done lately, I keep getting email notifications of new posts and I just cant help myself from going to look :eek:

TX23

Wanna Race??????
Mar 5, 2008
San Angelo, TX
Im glad I am not the only one that does this.:D

Welcome to the site also
:hug:

Thanks for the welcome guys. I was a member of DP (still am I guess) so I know the addiction. Once I get my house built, I'm sure I'll care about little else other than my truck and my girls. Looking forward to hanging out over here with a more "mature" bunch of folks.

:chicken:

TX23

Wanna Race??????
Mar 5, 2008
San Angelo, TX
Alright, another from the little town of San Angelo. Fantastic. Glad to meet ya and hope to in person one day. Welcome.

I'll be looking for you. Met Larry for the first time at Double D muffler a month or so ago. Gotta love a town full of friendly people...that's why we moved back here.