flat tire mod

2004LB7

Dec 15, 2010
Norcal
a54f8be16ba9e5a5fc65d947a3a8e28ex.jpg

2004LB7

Dec 15, 2010
Norcal
Anyone think we would ask the OP if he actually was serious and maybe didn't word it right and we are all misinterpreting is question? (Did I just do that?)

Maybe he's thinking of something like foam filled tires?

• Haha
Reactions: kidturbo

kidturbo

Piston Tester
Jul 21, 2010
Somewhere On The Ohio
www.marinemods.us
Last couple off bead either inflates I pulled were full youtube level exhibitionist.

H1 Hummer with bad auto inflation valve in a hotel parking lot beside a 100K Mercedes. Took three attempts to get it stuck.

The one before that was totally gangster. A 15 inch trailer tire on the ground at in the #5 Pilot diesel pump lane. Was 103F outide, and we'd just spent last hour cutting the remnants of previous tire off with a pair of side cuts. Was the only air hose in 20 miles, and lets just say death by diesel fuel explosion wasn't one of my top concerns at the moment. My buddy actually got,, "you're not really gonna do that here...." and it was on the bead already..

Would still love to view that security camera video.

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

Dozerboy

Jun 23, 2009
TX of course
Last couple off bead either inflates I pulled were full youtube level exhibitionist.

H1 Hummer with bad auto inflation valve in a hotel parking lot beside a 100K Mercedes. Took three attempts to get it stuck.

The one before that was totally gangster. A 15 inch trailer tire on the ground at in the #5 Pilot diesel pump lane. Was 103F outide, and we'd just spent last hour cutting the remnants of previous tire off with a pair of side cuts. Was the only air hose in 20 miles, and lets just say death by diesel fuel explosion wasn't one of my top concerns at the moment. My buddy actually got,, "you're not really gonna do that here...." and it was on the bead already..

Would still love to view that security camera video.

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk
That's hardcore. I don't even like doing it out in the woods....lol

• Haha
Reactions: malibu795