February '24 Chat -- Leap Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
Weird feeling being the only one here early in the morning. I see that a lot when I do my morning checks before heading off to work.

Is a forum still a forum if there's only one person here? :LOL:

2004LB7

Dec 15, 2010
Norcal
Weird feeling being the only one here early in the morning. I see that a lot when I do my morning checks before heading off to work.

Is a forum still a forum if there's only one person here? :LOL:
Weird feeling being the only one on in the middle of the day too 🙃

Reactions: gmduramax

NC-smokinlmm

<<<Future tuna killer
May 29, 2011
At Da Beach
It’s a forum dedicated to 20 year old trucks now basically. Can’t talk about anything new and exciting anymore. I hate it but what can you do now…

Even performancetrucks.net is slow now. These new cars and trucks are so fast stock I’m not sure many people are interested in modding them other than esthetics.

TheBac

Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
It’s a forum dedicated to 20 year old trucks now basically. Can’t talk about anything new and exciting anymore. I hate it but what can you do now…

Even performancetrucks.net is slow now. These new cars and trucks are so fast stock I’m not sure many people are interested in modding them other than esthetics.
....and then there's the fact that in most cases, you cant modify them any more.

malibu795

misspeelleerr
Apr 28, 2007
in the buckeye state

FB/IG has taken a lot of the traffic off the forums... Nice thing we don't really have repetitive questions that could be solved with search button 🤣

Reactions: 1TRIKHD

kidturbo

Piston Tester
Jul 21, 2010
Somewhere On The Ohio
www.marinemods.us
I gave FB a 5yr lifespan back when it made MySpace obsolete. Internet sites always seem to run in lifespans, or attentionspans, I should say. FB just figured out how to keep your attention viewing click bait, and charge advertisers for it. As where much older forums like Redit, are just now gaining recognition because they are the old style open architecture/ post forums.. No AI chosen ment to piss ya off posts at top of your feeds.

I actually had friends who used Hot or Not years before FB. I should have caught on then, but missed the boat.

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: gmduramax

TheBac

Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
Yep, we're going to pay today for that 70* day yesterday. Supposed to be ugly out there, temps dropping, snow later. Yay.

malibu795

misspeelleerr
Apr 28, 2007
in the buckeye state
According to news reports 3-4 tornados hit between Dayton Springfield Ohio area, I actually drove through the front about 30-40 minutes earlier on my way to work,
There's at least one house that had its entire roof relocated to nearby field.

Puts that at EF3? In strength
One of my friend's house got damaged, not sure to what extent though

2004LB7

Dec 15, 2010
Norcal
I thought this year was supposed to be an el nino year so the weather will be a bit messed up until it settles back into it's regular routine

Reactions: malibu795

PureHybrid

Isuzu Shakes IT
Feb 15, 2012
Central OH
Weather service confirmed an EF2 in Blacklick and EF1 in Hilliard from what I read. My one cousin works for a township and he posted pictures of a home with the roof tore off and trees snapped in half

Reactions: malibu795

malibu795

misspeelleerr
Apr 28, 2007
in the buckeye state
Weather service confirmed an EF2 in Blacklick and EF1 in Hilliard from what I read. My one cousin works for a township and he posted pictures of a home with the roof tore off and trees snapped in half
Curious to what is considered a "tornados outbreak?"

Googled
20+ and a damaged area of 200 miles

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.