Fast CC/SB

disposablehero

used soldier
Mar 29, 2014
That's crazy. That sound is wild too. Wonder how fast it would run if it didn't have the parking brake set.

SilveradoTwins02

Hopefully twins soon
Aug 5, 2014
Hanover PA
Mikes truck is awesome, I saw it up at the XDP open house 2 months ago. It was the day after Steve Trojan366 ran a 10.50 with his beautiful black GMC at Englishtown. Both of these trucks are producing big power and have good
set ups. Evan. I need to call you soon about some trans parts.

Evan@InglewoodTrans

yerp
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 5, 2010
Western MA
God damn whistle tip :D

It's a must have.

Mikes truck is awesome, I saw it up at the XDP open house 2 months ago. It was the day after Steve Trojan366 ran a 10.50 with his beautiful black GMC at Englishtown. Both of these trucks are producing big power and have good
set ups. Evan. I need to call you soon about some trans parts.

Whenever your ready or if you have any questions give me a call.

disposablehero

used soldier
Mar 29, 2014
The parking brake?

Yeah. Must be. From the crazy sound the tires are making the whole way had to have the back tires locked down.

Joking around about the sound they are making. That sucker is moving. One day I'll be there. Just gotta win the lotto. Or get a few more jobs. Lol.

Evan@InglewoodTrans

yerp
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 5, 2010
Western MA
Yeah. Must be. From the crazy sound the tires are making the whole way had to have the back tires locked down.

Joking around about the sound they are making. That sucker is moving. One day I'll be there. Just gotta win the lotto. Or get a few more jobs. Lol.

No problem just wasn't sure what you meant.

Evan@InglewoodTrans

yerp
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 5, 2010
Western MA
Update on Mikes truck. He worked with HSP and switched up the triples this year to get some more power out of it eliminate the nitrous and increase the reliability of the chargers. We had issues all year breaking the front differential and intermediate shafts. After a few changes with the front differential and Trans we finally got some passes out of it. He went to MIR this week for some 1/8 mile passes to get ready for Rudy's and made some 6.4-6.5 passes. The last pass he tried making a full pass and came close but had some crank case venting issues and lost the rear main seal and was pushing a lot of oil from the chargers. He ran a 10.13 at 143 MPH that pass with a not so great 60 and 6.7 1/8 He had been mid to low 1.5's on his earlier 1/8 mile only passes. Thanks to guys HSP and Engineered Diesel we were able to get the truck ready to run at Rudy's. He was able to run a handful more 6.4 passes without any major failures so it was successful trip after a long year of breaking. We tried turning the truck up some one pass but he left flat and ran another 6.4 but at 116. The new triple kit spools amazing and is making huge power so it should be interesting to see how Mikes power plant does next year in a truck a couple thousand pounds lighter :D

56taskforce

Mar 30, 2014
I would have thought tires too except I noticed a slight pitch change when it shifts that makes me think wast gate...

Hey Evan now that the guessing has begun how about a little contest.:thumb:

Oh never mind I see now I am really late to this thread :rofl:

Last edited:

Evan@InglewoodTrans

yerp
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 5, 2010
Western MA
I would have thought tires too except I noticed a slight pitch change when it shifts that makes me think wast gate...

Hey Evan now that the guessing has begun how about a little contest.:thumb:

Seems some of the soflo stacks do it. I've seen two other trucks running them are making good power have the same sound one being a ford. Most don't make the sound. His no longer does it he has a hood stack now. It's going to to have to be in the 8's in the 1/4 and mid 5's in the 1/8 to be competitive in pro street.