Fast CC/SB

prostreeter600

Street rodder
Jul 18, 2010
Dallas Tx
Knowing what yall know now would you stay with the .91 housings on the S369s . I'm contomplating going triples if I can sell turbos I have . I just want a super quick truck that has excellent street manners, quick spool , drive anywhere strictly for heads up fun, not into bracket racing . I figured with my truck at or around 5000-5300# it should fly with triples . What kind of boost were yall seeing with your setup ?

clrussell

pro-procrastinator
Sep 23, 2013
Finally got to watch the videos with sound. Man that thing sounds weird lol.

Great job Evan and everyone else involved

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Evan@InglewoodTrans

yerp
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 5, 2010
Western MA
Knowing what yall know now would you stay with the .91 housings on the S369s . I'm contomplating going triples if I can sell turbos I have . I just want a super quick truck that has excellent street manners, quick spool , drive anywhere strictly for heads up fun, not into bracket racing . I figured with my truck at or around 5000-5300# it should fly with triples . What kind of boost were yall seeing with your setup ?

Sorry I didn't see your post. For what your looking to do the .91's would work great and will obviously be capable of flowing enough to make big power. The truck makes over 100psi of boost.

Last edited: