Fast CC/SB

TROJAN366

Gold Rush
Jan 13, 2012
MASS
Im also curious...

Seems like stock shaft trucks break right around the mid 10 mark (from what ive seen). I would imagine a 10.1 is cake walk for a billet shaft
10.1 in a 5500lb rclb race truck is a whole different story from 10.1 in a full weight crew cab. This truck is making some serious steam.

meshanic

All In Trucks
Dec 9, 2010
West Texas
Everything about this truck is awesome! You don't see too many cc trucks running fast & especially not with an Allison! Can you tell us more about the transmission? Is the P2 planetary still stock or has it been upgraded?

jnieberlein

Secret Squirrel Diesel
Aug 17, 2009
West By God
10.1 in a 5500lb rclb race truck is a whole different story from 10.1 in a full weight crew cab. This truck is making some serious steam.

Full Weight? No bumper, tailgate, or interior and a cage, I wouldn't consider that full weight

Any idea what it weighs? And she is making some serious steam, you can hear that whistle!!!! :thumb:

Last edited:

Evan@InglewoodTrans

yerp
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 5, 2010
Western MA
Full Weight? No bumper, tailgate, or interior and a cage, I wouldn't consider that full weight

Any idea what it weighs? And she is making some serious steam, you can have that whistle!!!! :thumb:

Last time it was weighed it was around 6900. While it may not be "full weight" it certainly isn't light as he's been a good test bed for parts :thumb:

Evan@InglewoodTrans

yerp
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 5, 2010
Western MA
Everything about this truck is awesome! You don't see too many cc trucks running fast & especially not with an Allison! Can you tell us more about the transmission? Is the P2 planetary still stock or has it been upgraded?

Suncoast 10531 converter,Billet p2 planet,billet c2 hub,billet input and output and a mixture of clutches including Suncoast intabulator's.

meshanic

All In Trucks
Dec 9, 2010
West Texas
Suncoast 10531 converter,Billet p2 planet,billet c2 hub,billet input and output and a mixture of clutches including Suncoast intabulator's.

That's exactly what I was looking for:) I bet the combination of clutches it has is the same I like to use. I've never upgraded the P2 but I will when it's time to make big power. How are you guys liking the 10531? It's hands down the best improvement I made to my truck!

hondarider552

Getting faster
May 28, 2008
Arizona
That's moving Even, congrats guys! With all this talk about the 10531 I may try it at one point from my MLG-K. Kinda makes me leery about my stock P2 and stock hub in the trans.

Evan@InglewoodTrans

yerp
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 5, 2010
Western MA
That's moving Even, congrats guys! With all this talk about the 10531 I may try it at one point from my MLG-K. Kinda makes me leery about my stock P2 and stock hub in the trans.

If you like your k I would just stick with it. Mike liked the K we ran previous to the 31 but the extra rpm of the 10531 helped him stage much faster. Your light I and I'll bet your tuning is spot on so I would guess you will be fine with the planet and hub for a bit. When it is time don't waste your money on a sleeved hub go with billet.