ez lynk

bluessmax

Tabasco Injected!
Nov 4, 2010
Lake Charles, la
Explain how the tuning suite works Kory.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's on another level. I can't say much, but it is VERY easy to use.. and I plan on letting many people use my base files to start with if they want. I have that much security within ezlynk that I can do that... and so will other of the tuners!

Fredn3ck

Jul 4, 2017
EzLynk

Any update on the transmission tuning being available? Or some kind of ETA?
I've been researching the Ez Lynk and have become very intrigued:thumb:

Kunz111

Jan 16, 2016
I was just on the ppei site and they have an Option for lml tcm A50 tuning.

So from what I see and reading Kory is the only person who has tuning with ezlynk, is that true? I'm not to familiar with ezlynk stuff but I found a new used package deal for a good price for my buddies truck and I wanna make sure I know who's tuning is on the ezlynk.

rcr1978

Apr 1, 2007
Spring Creek, NV
What is the word on EzLynk anyways? Not for the end user/kiddos/Oralers but for tuners? Word I here is for the Duramax and Cummins EFILive is still the best (more calibrations) and especially since EZLynk only supports 11+ Duramax. Ford tuners like it I here, also here for tuners the delivery device is hard to get?

PureHybrid

Isuzu Shakes IT
Feb 15, 2012
Central OH
The EzLynk site is pretty vague IMO. Can you buy it and write your own tunes? Or are these tuners using their expensive software for the calibration writing?

Yngdmax92

Sep 26, 2013
I am almost certain they dont offer to anyone the software to write your own tunes yet.