ez lynk

Yngdmax92

Sep 26, 2013
Any thoughts on this product? Any body use it or familiar with it? Interested on the tuning part of it, is it similar to efi live with more tables and such? Been waiting for a thread to start up here about. Opinions

Awenta

Sep 28, 2014
CT
Why would you steer them towards Bully dog anyway?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Evan@InglewoodTrans

yerp
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 5, 2010
Western MA
They EZ Lynk tuning is great. My Denali drives better then any LML I've driven with any other form of tuning and from any tuner. The entire platform is very well thought out,simple and user friendly. To say the least I was impressed with the entire package when I was sent everything for testing while they were finishing up the LML tuning. I personally think it's going to be the next big thing.

bluessmax

Tabasco Injected!
Nov 4, 2010
Lake Charles, la
They EZ Lynk tuning is great. My Denali drives better then any LML I've driven with any other form of tuning and from any tuner. The entire platform is very well thought out,simple and user friendly. To say the least I was impressed with the entire package when I was sent everything for testing while they were finishing up the LML tuning. I personally think it's going to be the next big thing.

Thanks Evan! Ezlynk is by far the platform of the future - and it wont be stopped. :thumb:

bluessmax

Tabasco Injected!
Nov 4, 2010
Lake Charles, la
This platform has been nothing less than revolutionary for us! The ease of use is on another level.. For customer and technicians alike!

Monday I'm dropping some updates that will be automatically sent to all you guys. Updates will include..

-DTC updates (So you do not run into any.. Just in case - many of you wouldnt have anyways)
-Updates to help Fuel Efficiency
-Low Boost Fueling option (Also will support 5" intakes)
-"Aftermarket turbo" Profiles which will work on big VGT AND non vgt setups
-700 RPM will come standard on all the compound turbo setups (No more rattle from random harmonics at idle)
-Small decrease in timing for cold starts - This will help keep some of the rattle down when cold.. some will still be there simply because the extra rail is needed when cold.

Hope you guys are enjoying this as much as me!!

Thanks again everyone,
Kory