Ennis tx

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
I heard Everett is building a new truck, and Eric is taking a break for a little while.

cwmeaux1

Dec 11, 2011
Carlyss, Louisiana
I took first in super diesel!
Congrats again josh and thnx for all your help buddy

What happen to the boys off the gulf coast, Eric, Emiller, Kory???
Was just me and dmtc and I left w 2nd in sm and 5th in sd w .0's and .1's on rt all day , wish y'all could have been there ken

I heard Everett is building a new truck, and Eric is taking a break for a little while.

Hopefully we will all be there in finals and I will making a few other ones before then :D

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
Me too, Matt. Thanks again for dragging your 5th wheel out there and doing all the awesome cooking for us! We'll get that converter loosened up for you a little and hopefully you can have a little easier time staging and launching.

coker6303

Keep Calm and Chive On!!
Aug 6, 2009
Houston, TX
Good times, russ, josh, had a blast.

hell yes it was a good time!!!

matt whispered, "yall wanna finish him off??"" ......... then yells "anybody want some whisky!!!" as the drunk guy takes the bait and yells back "YES" with a slur and stumbles on over. EPIC!!!! :roflmao:

Duramax5

duramax freak
Sep 15, 2011
West Texas
I got my 12.6 friday night. 12.67 @ 105 If everything goes as planned next time out will most likely have 85% over exergy nozzles and the transmission built ( finally)

matt78

Finally boosted launches
Sep 10, 2012
texas
hell yes it was a good time!!!

matt whispered, "yall wanna finish him off??"" ......... then yells "anybody want some whisky!!!" as the drunk guy takes the bait and yells back "YES" with a slur and stumbles on over. EPIC!!!! :roflmao:

That guy was toast. In fact I think brandon was the only sober one and had to drive them all home.

dman777

Apr 11, 2012
Congrats Josh!!! 10.8 in the van and 1st in super diesel!

I finished 3rd in Super Diesel. Not bad for a first time at an event! Old truck is still running, can't complain!
Josh's 10s run is at 34:00 in part 1 on DieselTV if anyone wants to check it out. I thought it was the funny the announcer said, " Hey! Look we have an 11 second van!" before the run. Then, after Josh went 10.80s the announcer shouted, "WAIT! THAT'S A 10 SECOND VAN!!!!!" :roflmao:.
That is probably the most fun I have had at a racing event. Between meeting a lot of cool people including some of you from the forum, the racing, and watching some really fast trucks (and vans), I don't know of better way to spend a Saturday. I was happy to make it to the third round since it was my first time in Super Diesel. I still need a lot of practice with this new setup and getting used to the pro tree. With a few little changes and practice I'm ready for the finals! Anyone else?

meshanic

All In Trucks
Dec 9, 2010
West Texas
Had an absolute blast running sportsman & super diesel! Only made it to the 2nd round in super diesel where I got beat by .02 seconds. Sportsman was 4th round where I pulled through the brakes just enough to red light. Looks like I'll need to get a lot better at the tree if I wanna run with the big boys. Some really fast trucks & one awful little jetta. I hate that jetta. Such a lack of effort:(

Even the Peterbilt was cooler than the jetta.

Jakemax04

Jun 28, 2013
Had an absolute blast running sportsman & super diesel! Only made it to the 2nd round in super diesel where I got beat by .02 seconds. Sportsman was 4th round where I pulled through the brakes just enough to red light. Looks like I'll need to get a lot better at the tree if I wanna run with the big boys. Some really fast trucks & one awful little jetta. I hate that jetta. Such a lack of effort:(

Even the Peterbilt was cooler than the jetta.

Lol I'm bringing my jetta to the finals:)

meshanic

All In Trucks
Dec 9, 2010
West Texas
It was cool to meet a bunch of you guys out there. Everyone was really helpful. Bunch of guys competing for the first time & the seasoned drivers were glad to answer any questions we had:thumb:

meshanic

All In Trucks
Dec 9, 2010
West Texas
My wife wants me to buy a new cruze diesel & she wants to take him on;)

She says "cars are for girls. You play with your truck & I'll take care of him"

matt78

Finally boosted launches
Sep 10, 2012
texas
It was cool to meet a bunch of you guys out there. Everyone was really helpful. Bunch of guys competing for the first time & the seasoned drivers were glad to answer any questions we had:thumb:

Your truck white with motometal wheels?

Duramax5

duramax freak
Sep 15, 2011
West Texas
picture.php