Ennis tx

coker6303

Keep Calm and Chive On!!
Aug 6, 2009
Houston, TX
I can't decide if I want to change my engine oil or not... Don't want to waste it all on the track :roflmao:

meshanic

All In Trucks
Dec 9, 2010
West Texas
You guys are scaring me! My truck is cursed as is but it's always got me home. In reverse once but it got me home lol!

bluessmax

Tabasco Injected!
Nov 4, 2010
Lake Charles, la
I'll be there... bringing the FORD and the denali to try and take ford stock record :woott:will be towing if i can get the 100s in it in time.

Ford stock record is 12.22@111 ...Really thinking this little truck will slam it if it will 60"

coker6303

Keep Calm and Chive On!!
Aug 6, 2009
Houston, TX
Pulled my aux tank, tool box, spare tire and receiver hitch earlier and the made some tune 4 wot runs... Pretty sure it pulled the front tires when the converter locked. Gotta be at least 13's! Lol.

Tow mirrors out, light weight truck nuts and I'll be ready to woo some rednecks :happy2:

bluessmax

Tabasco Injected!
Nov 4, 2010
Lake Charles, la
Pulled my aux tank, tool box, spare tire and receiver hitch earlier and the made some tune 4 wot runs... Pretty sure it pulled the front tires when the converter locked. Gotta be at least 13's! Lol.

Tow mirrors out, light weight truck nuts and I'll be ready to woo some rednecks :happy2:

^^haha this guy!

Dozerboy

Jun 23, 2009
TX of course
Russ ya bringing the "race" truck?

I'd love you come, but I haven't been home in 2 months. I don't think my wife really wants to spend her only time with me with ya'll....:confused:

dman777

Apr 11, 2012

Are going to slap the drag radials on and run the 11.90 index?

coker6303

Keep Calm and Chive On!!
Aug 6, 2009
Houston, TX
Are going to slap the drag radials on and run the 11.90 index?

That's the plan! I've never ran on a pro tree and this is my first run at competing in an event. Only made a practice run at little river that day and would have done the sportsman class there since I was almost full street trim.

I'm leaving tonight to head up there. Haven't had time to do the maintenance or really anything else I needed do but I'll be ready Saturday morning! Been thrashing tune 4 for a week so the tyranny is on her A game! :woott:

Gotta see Josh to pick up the reg cab truck that he is building the trans in. Stoked to give that light truck hell too!! :thumb:

dman777

Apr 11, 2012
That's the plan! I've never ran on a pro tree and this is my first run at competing in an event. Only made a practice run at little river that day and would have done the sportsman class there since I was almost full street trim.

I'm leaving tonight to head up there. Haven't had time to do the maintenance or really anything else I needed do but I'll be ready Saturday morning! Been thrashing tune 4 for a week so the tyranny is on her A game! :woott:

Gotta see Josh to pick up the reg cab truck that he is building the trans in. Stoked to give that light truck hell too!! :thumb:
Nice! I did some maintenance last night and found some nasty stuff on the magnet of the trans filter. I have driven this truck less than 5k since I bought it last August so I'm hoping it's because the previous owner never changed it. It's also making some noise from the bell housing and I thought it was my flex plate but after looking at the trans filter I'm hoping it's not the converter. But it drives great so screw it! I will worry about it after the races lol. Some buddies from LJC are bringing a trailer so they can tow me home. :)

I will have to see how close to 11.90 I can get Friday. If I'm not closer than 12.09 then I will probably race in the sportsman. Can't wait!

sickdiesel

Apr 22, 2010

i would definitely do it! 11.90 is going to be a cake walk there this time. hardly anyone is going that is 11.90 truck.