Dyno day - socal !!!!

NelsonDiesel

Formerly StewieTuned
May 8, 2008
Buena Park, CA
www.NelsonDiesel.com
I spoke with the shop, had a walk through - INCREDIBLE SHOP !!!!

The runs will be cheaper then i had thought about $50 a truck. Nothing is sealed solid but the welcome truck clubs. The event will be held on a staurday. Openings are:

October 4th

October 18th and on.

Saturdays only

We need a minimum of 10 trucks !!!
I don't see that being a problem !!!!

Gimme some insight , whatcha think?

This is not only for the truck club - others are allowed ! This is however a truck club event and it won't be the last !!!!

Dyno is a dynojet good to 1200 hp i believe ?

Shop is big, parking may be a smidge tricky but no worries !!!

IN BUENA PARK WHERE THE 5 AND 91 MEET !!!!

Last edited:

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
i fixed it.

18th

sorry

Looks like you got it taken care of. The only day Pat nor I can attend is the 25th because we will be leaving for El Mirage. I know have have soccer and soft ball games all month. But, as long as there is not conflicting times Pat will show up with a truck. Just not sure which one :D

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
how about the 25th guys?

I'd like to see as many people as we can get. This will give tommy 1 more week to get the motor done as well.. ..... . ..

No good for us. Plus I'm trying to get Johnny and Ralph to help us at El Mirage.

McRat

Diesel Hotrodder
Aug 2, 2006
Norco CA
www.mcratracing.com
Yeah, Kat and I will be at El Mirage the 25th.

It would be interesting to see if we can make over 400HP with an LLY. I heard it's impossible, but I'm not convinced yet.

McRat

Diesel Hotrodder
Aug 2, 2006
Norco CA
www.mcratracing.com
Looks like the 18th is becoming the day.

What time shall we be looking at holding this????

Early is good. Normally, 8 or 9 is typical, and first come first served. Need to bring a clipboard and couple pens for the guy who organizes it, and they get there at 30 min early.

If they are good, it's 20min a truck. Average, 30min a truck. Sucky, 45min a truck. Stinky, 1 hour.