Dyno day - socal !!!!

adamsd-max

May 27, 2008
good looking out stew. i dont get on this site very often so i havent bothered filling out that stuff. i might get around to it sooner or later

MMLMM

Tunergeek
Mar 2, 2008
Reno, NV
www.dyncal.com
Hey mike, we're gonna work on the flyer amongst the club members.

Appreciate the offer. :hug:

We are considering your smoking truck as the main pic though. Do you mind? Can we have a full size of it? Sent to nelsondiesel @ gmail.com .

Appreciate it :D

No problem, email sent.

Let me know if you guys need any help at all.

Should we bring some easy-ups or anything for shade?

See ya guys there.

NelsonDiesel

Formerly StewieTuned
May 8, 2008
Buena Park, CA
www.NelsonDiesel.com
you 2 are in charge of easy ups.

We will find places for them.

I have a very large cooler so we will get an abundance of beverages in there. We would like to provide some snacks too. Thinking we can put the wives to work... maybe get like a pot luck type thing going. I can provide 2 tables as well.

There is a don jose's and el pollo loco right there but it would be nice to just have everything right there.

Sign up sheet will be coming soon. We have a basic list right now but we need to get an official one to have on hand. We need to find out peoples estimated arrival times and departure times so that we can get all on the rollers that wants to.

I got the email, thanks mike !

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
Thinking we can put the wives to work... maybe get like a pot luck type thing going. I can provide 2 tables as well.

There is that wive thing again :rofl: I think you should include husbands also since Pat does all the cooking in this house :frog:

PS- You are all in charge of making sure he leaves there by 1 PM

adamsd-max

May 27, 2008
sounds good. let me know if there is anything else i can bring. dont have a wife but i have a girlfriend who can microwave things and a mom who can cook up a storm(she lives very close and is very bored). just let me know