Duramax Hat

Combine Pilot

They Call Me Mike
Feb 7, 2010
Saskatchewan
All the suggestions look great but I have a vote to include duramaxdiesels.com on the hat somewhere. That is if there are no objections (Pat or Kat). :hug:

It's a good idea but would vote no if I was making them. It would possibly limit who would buy them I think. Especially if he wanted to sell them on DF or something like that.

PhilsLB7

Way Better Than Facebook
Jun 29, 2009
Tennessee
It's a good idea but would vote no if I was making them. It would possibly limit who would buy them I think. Especially if he wanted to sell them on DF or something like that.

Oh I agree. He will probably offer standard designs. But I would be willing to pay a little extra to have DD.com stitched on there.

Robby Avery

GM TECH @ FENDER GMC
Jul 31, 2008
Norman Park, Georgia
I know I'll catch some flack for this but let me explain............:roflmao: I have a dang good looking white ford power stroke hat that I got free at a local agriculture expo that I wear to any diesel event simply to piss the ford guys off when I pull up in either of my duramaxes I get a lot of why are you wearing a ford hat and driving a duramax i tell them that way when I work on your ford and get mad at the piece of crap I can throw the hat on the ground and stomp on it like it should be done :rofl: I can't disgrace a duramax hat like that :thumb:

WisconsinHick1

Mar 11, 2009
Minnesota
We are going a slightly different route for the back design because of copyright deals. Stay close to the type and use the two different color.

Hat_Back_New.jpg

Attachments

• Hat_Back_New.jpg
    Hat_Back_New.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 32

x MadMAX DIESEL

<<<< No Horsepower
Dec 30, 2008
Lexington, Ky
I think you oughta make some nice summer hats. But with a good company with a good hat structure like grafti. I hate those mesh hats that have the structure of a regular old winter hat.

WisconsinHick1

Mar 11, 2009
Minnesota
I think you could leave the "transmission" part out. Sounds kind of like saying "Duramax motor" to me. Just my opinion though.

Why have diesel after Duramax? I can make you a hag that has your name Allison on the back. But if I ever see you I'll call you Allison. :thumb:

Just trying to stick close to the logo.