Duramax Hat

TLKDRTYLLY

1833 AAV Crew Chief
Jun 9, 2013
Hampden, Maine
How about this one?

image_zps1c3f5f63.jpg

How much for this one? Fitted of course. I'm in for this for sure.

NKlamerus

Jan 31, 2014
FINALLY!!!! Someone is making some!!!!!! I'm in for sure! GM SUCKS at marketing Duramax Apparel.

NKlamerus

Jan 31, 2014
Alright guys I'll start putting things together for designs. He can do clothing as well but let's start with some hats.
Do you have a DuramaxForum account? Posting these hats there would be an explosion. Literally servers would probably quit somewhere....

WisconsinHick1

Mar 11, 2009
Minnesota
Well I put together a few things over the weekend. We will be testing the limits of the embroidery machine over the next couple weeks to see how accurate it can reproduce some jagged lines. Looks like we can get pretty much any hats but I figure FlexFit are the most common now a days. The "Duramax Diesel" badge and "Allison Transmission" badge are for the back/sides of the hat. The top three badges would be for the front of the hats. Then I had a little fun for our Canadian members as well as some other fonts I will be trying. The turbo's are just for test purposes to see if they would work.

Let me know what you think!

Screen shot 2014-03-03 at 2.24.19 PM.png

Attachments

• Screen shot 2014-03-03 at 2.24.19 PM.png
    Screen shot 2014-03-03 at 2.24.19 PM.png
    89.3 KB · Views: 86

Whitetail Addict

Rockin' the stock tune
May 8, 2008
South Central Pennsylvania
The logos above are too "out there" for my taste. The hats on the first page are way too busy. I don't like the off set graphics of the ATP hats, and they're ATP hats not Duramax hats. Merchant's hats are nice but, again, they're more MA hats than Duramax hats, as they should be.

If I was to design a hat; it would be black Flexfit, have the original red and black Duramax badge on the front with the Allison logo underneath it (in traditional colors), on the back it would have the traditional blue GM logo.

SmokeShow

Nov 30, 2006
Lawrenceburg, KY
Well I put together a few things over the weekend. We will be testing the limits of the embroidery machine over the next couple weeks to see how accurate it can reproduce some jagged lines. Looks like we can get pretty much any hats but I figure FlexFit are the most common now a days. The "Duramax Diesel" badge and "Allison Transmission" badge are for the back/sides of the hat. The top three badges would be for the front of the hats. Then I had a little fun for our Canadian members as well as some other fonts I will be trying. The turbo's are just for test purposes to see if they would work.

Let me know what you think!

View attachment 32701

Really digging the comp wheel logo at the top left of your sheet!

I like the sounds of Whitetail Addict's ideal design too.

WisconsinHick1

Mar 11, 2009
Minnesota
I can build one like that but I have to be careful not to be identical to the logos so we don't run into any copy-write infringements.

If I need one Zak you will be the last.... I mean first person to call!